Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They had Klopp hold court for around 7 minutes on the broadcast that I am watching.

I had him on mute but he looked to be having a hell of a time.

What a game! I’ve still got so much adrenalin coursing through me I can’t sit still! When I saw the team sheet I thought we’d get spanked, but we should have won. But the draw puts us on a good footing to try to win those games in hand.
Three or four decent signings and things could get interesting.

The Liverpool goalkeeper wasted at least a minute, and another player gets booked for time wasting taking a throw in (about 15 to 20 seconds) during the added on 6 minutes; but ref adds 6 seconds to play.
How fucking simple is it to use a stop watch? This happens every week, take the time keeping away from the refs, (rant over).

This was our first game in 14 days, in that time our team and club has been ravaged with Covid. Training disrupted and certain players still not fully recovered. Still, a brilliant performance against one the best teams in the league. I, like most people on here, would have been well happy with a draw before the game after seeing our starting eleven, but now I feel a little bit disappointed we didn't win.
Whatever, well done the team and Conte, we gave it our all, the future bodes well.

Dele winks both had great games

Kane was so so wasteful but at least hes in positions to fuck it up

Should have won 6-2 so two points dropped but typical spurs would have lost that

Liverpool at a hell of a team and we frankly battered em

Many positives from that one COYS

1. Give Conte some cash for signings.
2. Dele probably earned a reprieve from January sale.
3. Stopped Liverpool winning run.
4. Salah was anonymous.
5. Players sat in the dressing room knowing they should have beaten Liverpool if they had taken innumerable chances.

Back
Top Bottom