Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t think it’s an XI that’s going to cause Liverpool many problems, but we can only play players who are fit enough to start. Let’s just give everything and see what happens.

For Ndombele and Dele this is their last chance to extend their time at this club. Just show us something.

First league game that Hojbjerg has missed since he joined us. Whatever you think of him as a player, that's some impressive stat.

It appears already that omicron has vaccine evasion properties, so vaccines are now less effective. Not enough people are vaccinated. Not enough people have had maximum protection with a booster. Not enough people wear masks, or socially distance. It's party season, so lots of people want to mix it up. This variant may be up to 6 times more contagious than Delta. More transmissible, means more cases faster. More cases means more hospitalisations. More hospitalisations means more pressure on NHS and fewer resources available for non-covid healthcare. Currently emergency services across London are depleted because many workers are in isolation with covid, or possible covid cases. The damage here is done to the people who need to use the NHS and won't be able to, because it's overloaded.
Theres a simple solution. Give poorer countries the vaccines. Poor vaccination rates is leading covid to mutilate unchecked in these countries. I wont hold my breathe though

I'm not expecting much, given our line-up, covid, the opponents, etc, but can we just fucking compete and give an account of ourselves. So tired of just rolling over in these kind of games. Would bite your hand off for a point.

Back
Top Bottom