Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WILL WE WIN?

• Total voters
Bc7C88XCUAA2SfN.jpg

@ cahspur cahspur

Remember when going to Old Trafford was a game to right off?....

Eriksen hasn't had the mention he deserves. A player who during his time at Ajax optimised how I want spurs to play football.

There's a touch of Hoddle about him and he seemed to do things today effortlessly. Got into a great position for his headed goal and an inch perfect cross for Ade

What a great way to banish what was left of a stinking hangover, I love you Tottenham!

We beat United at Old Trafford again!!!!

:sandroscream:

Eriksen hasn't had the mention he deserves. A player who during his time at Ajax optimised how I want spurs to play football.

There's a touch of Hoddle about him and he seemed to do things today effortlessly. Got into a great position for his headed goal and an inch perfect cross for Ade

Right on. Just beamed about him in his player thread. Have wanted him at Spurs so badly for a couple years now, and especially after we saw VdV and Modric off. Still in disbelief he's here and leading us to another win at Old Trafford. So un-Spursy.

I've had the worst flu I've had in years past few days and was bed ridden last night, couldn't go out with the lads and was tucked up in bed before midnight.

Woke up this morning, in a new year and miraculously my flu has almost gone, I then sit and watch Spurs win again (yes, again) away at the Champions of England whilst also correctly predicting the result and score with my good friend the bookmaker (had tenner on the win and £2.50 on 2-1 so all in all collected £90).

The best start to a new year in my life. 2014...It's surely all downhill from here?!

Interesting from Windy. Not a 4-4-2 then. Makes sense, similar to what City does with Aguero as an ACM.

Interesting from Windy. Not a 4-4-2 then. Makes sense, similar to what City does with Aguero as an ACM.

Very interesting, thanks for posting. Ade's almost on top of Dembele. Also interesting looking at the difference between the two wings. Eriksen's spot would likely be significantly higher if it weren't for Man U attacking that right side so fervently.

Watching Match Of The Day at the moment. How does Rooney get away with his harrassment of referee's? Should of walked.

Also, what an absolute pathetic wanker Moyes is in his post match interview. Hope he gets sacked now. I'll have a beer when he does.

Some one get Tim a fucking suit. Christ almighty that track suit must go if we are to take him seriously

I agree, very much looks like a development coach in a caretaker managerial position. I believe he did wear a shirt and tie for Stoke though.

Must say, despite how much I came to resent AVB, the man always looked damn sharp in the technical box with that navy and silver tie.

Watching Match Of The Day at the moment. How does Rooney get away with his harrassment of referee's? Should of walked.

Also, what an absolute pathetic wanker Moyes is in his post match interview. Hope he gets sacked now. I'll have a beer when he does.

We dodged a massive fucking bullet not appointing him after Redknapp. He was the favorite at the bookie's for almost the whole time if I remember correctly. What a disaster that would have been.

Back
Top Bottom