Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You find it all tedious....yet you sign up on a rival forum to troll!

Laughable cuntwhistle.

Crikey...if writing lots of stuff about history and demographics (having previously discussed the match) is trolling then football really has become middle-class. Confirmed by being called a 'cuntwhistle' - which is at least a step up from the horribly middle-class 'twat' insult you get on Palace or Charlton forums.

Was my essay about the foundation of Southern League too much? I did mention Woolwich...but I said they were backstabbers. And Spurs got a good mention as Cup winners! It was the paragraphs wasn't it....too many...not enough?

Got an email from the club about my stadium access card. It was asking me to check my barcode number with one detailed in the email. Never had an email like that from the club before, may be they fear counterfeit access cards???

Crikey...if writing lots of stuff about history and demographics (having previously discussed the match) is trolling then football really has become middle-class. Confirmed by being called a 'cuntwhistle' - which is at least a step up from the horribly middle-class 'twat' insult you get on Palace or Charlton forums.

Was my essay about the foundation of Southern League too much? I did mention Woolwich...but I said they were backstabbers. And Spurs got a good mention as Cup winners! It was the paragraphs wasn't it....too many...not enough?
No one likes you but you don't care.

You should read his posts, he has been a reasonable and articulate contributor, unlike some other chimps that have rocked up.
Grossly unfair to tar him with the same brush.
Fair enough I guess.
It's not a football forum though, it's a Tottenham forum.
Maybe he should take it to Football Ramble, they love that auto windscreen bollocks.

Got an email from the club about my stadium access card. It was asking me to check my barcode number with one detailed in the email. Never had an email like that from the club before, may be they fear counterfeit access cards???

Im gonna take this up in a thread of its own, feel it deserves it.....

Boring thread: I just spent 15-20 mins reading this supposed "classic thread", yet all I have managed is a yawn or two barring a chuckle gained from one of my own.

Back
Top Bottom