Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wycombe were no better but we played like morons that day. Would have been the same if we approached the game as we did today

To be fair we made TEN changes to our line up that day - I think if we done the same today, we wouldn't have been anywhere near as good.

I'm glad Pochettino learned from that mistake.

Does my head in - some on here, expecting a 'Spursy' performance and talking it up as there could be a possible upset. Now its over, the same people are telling me and everyone else, how brilliant we are. WTF?

We are a very good side and todays result reflects that. Yes the Semi against a PL team will be much harder. For me, Utd are the easier option as they have EL football and may play midweek around the Semi weekend. Then i would want Woolwich in the final, see Wenger off good and proper.

As for todays result .......
giphy.gif

:coys:
That's why I predicted a 4-0 win even whilst resting key players. It was millwall, not barcelona.

Might just be precautionary.

Anyhow...

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino: "The performance was fantastic. It was very important for us to play well and score goals, so we are very pleased.

"A hat-trick from Son and Janssen scored....the team was good. We need to congratulate them, they were waiting for the opportunity and they took it and stepped up.

"In football you always need to be ready. Not only him [Janssen] but different players too will have the opportunity to play more and they need to be ready."

Back
Top Bottom