Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hum, il faut avouer que Rennes est dans son droit de contester dans cette affaire très floue. Et je me souviens comment on avait traité Rennes contre Woolwich, inversion des matchs, autorisation de jouer donnée à Lacazette, le tout via des arguties absurdes. En réalité, Rennes étant le « petit », on nous avait pris pour des larbins. Aussi la réaction des rennais ce soir est compréhensible, être trop « gentils », c’est rester petit ! Maintenant, Rennes risque de perdre 48 heures précieuses pour rien, il faut aussi en tenir compte.
vZ2dVD.gif

Just LFT and PCR the Squad in the morning.

LFT will show if OK to stay and play.

Declare we will play but youth and fit from first team players (but excuse first 11 anyway to rest), why not use it to Blood Scarlett no pressure etc.?

Why soo much drama, when we haven't heard of 1 hospitalisation from them have we?

(sorry been at work 38hours so out the loop, except off scroll on breaks).

Think I’ve come to the conclusion I want us to bin this off …… as in regardless of the outcome, to be out of this competition

I think training time, because its Conte the meticulous preparation could be enough to get us 4th spot

I can’t think it will be anything like as potent if watered down by accommodating this competition

could be this

We all know that person who, despite their entire household catching Covid-19, has never tested positive for the disease. Now scientists have found an explanation, showing that a proportion of people experience “abortive infection” in which the virus enters the body but is cleared by the immune system’s T-cells at the earliest stage meaning that PCR and antibody tests record a negative result.

About 15% of healthcare workers who were tracked during the first wave of the pandemic in London, England, appeared to fit this scenario.
So basically I'm like super human now

Google translate -
Hmm, we must admit that Rennes is within its rights to contest in this very vague affair. And I remember how we had treated Rennes against Woolwich, reversal of the matches, authorization to play given to Lacazette, all via absurd quibbles. In reality, Rennes being the "little one", we were taken for minions. Also the reaction of Rennes this evening is understandable, to be too "nice" is to stay small! Now, Rennes risks losing 48 precious hours for nothing, this must also be taken into account.

BTW breizh you're on an English speaking forum.
Et on ne peut pas s’y exprimer dans une autre langue ?🙃

Don't blame Rennes for being pissed off, especially as we've called it off after they've arrived. We've done the right thing though, there were no other options but my god UEFA are a fucking disgrace! We should never have had to make that decision

Don't blame Rennes for being pissed off, especially as we've called it off after they've arrived. We've done the right thing though, there were no other options but my god UEFA are a fucking disgrace! We should never have had to make that decision
If UEFA had got their finger out the game could have been called off before Rennes travelled.

It's the right decision of course but I hope we don't forfeit. We can't complain about a lack of silverware then sack off competitions.

BBC reporting it’s now 8 players and 5 staff members

23 - 8 = 15

Don't the rules state that if you have 13 available players you must play?

I guess we will forfeit the game.

Hum, il faut avouer que Rennes est dans son droit de contester dans cette affaire très floue. Et je me souviens comment on avait traité Rennes contre Woolwich, inversion des matchs, autorisation de jouer donnée à Lacazette, le tout via des arguties absurdes. En réalité, Rennes étant le « petit », on nous avait pris pour des larbins. Aussi la réaction des rennais ce soir est compréhensible, être trop « gentils », c’est rester petit ! Maintenant, Rennes risque de perdre 48 heures précieuses pour rien, il faut aussi en tenir compte.

UEFA postponed Atalanta vs Villareal due to snow yesterday. If they don't postpone this due a mass outbreak of a global deathly virus then it shows where their priorities are.

Rennes may have travelled here, but that lays with UEFA for not sorting this earlier.

Back
Top Bottom