Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's cute that we give these small clubs the chance to play in a big time environment.
Coming from a a rented athletic stadium and portacabin changing rooms/ Sunday league training facilities, to our state of the art set up, must be a delight for these clowns.
It may be their big day out cup final, but we can't let sentiment get in the way and have a job to do.

This reminds me so much of the time we entertained Morecombe in the FA cup.
Some of the Hammers' fans will be nearer their pitch tomorrow night than during their home games :D

Last edited:
I'm done with Richarlison being first XI player. He's an impact sub and no more. And to be honest were a club too big for him. If we can get good money for from Saudi Arabia next summer, let him go. Up top tomorrow should be kulu, Son and Johnson.

Ange: no new injury concerns Richy will be on the bench, Sarr might make the bench but more likely not ready till Newcastle

Considering all the factors, I'd like to see following lineup for the game -

---------------Vic---------------
Porro-Romero-Benny-Udogie
------------Bissouma---------
-PEH--Kulusevski--GLC---
--------Sonny--Richie--------

I loved Johnson, but given that it is those pathetic orcs we play against and there are games with little pauses inbetween, I'd give Richie a start next to Sonny and bring Brennan on against tired legs for last 25 mins.

I really would like to see Kulu being in middle of all action behind attackers and have ability to dictate our attacking play from there.

This is a physically strong side to take on the brainless, yet strong Wet Spam shitheads.
This is a lineup with quite fresh legs (Romero and Richie had game off; PEH played one half).
This lineup has lot of attacking ability, also ability to control the ball and tempo.

Should be enough to destroy them!
Inverted full-backs and no wide players, seems like a real winner…….

Who detests these 2 bob cunts?
And me!!!!!
I'm surrounded by them, especially at the club I volunteer at on Saturday mornings.
Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Indeed.

I would 100% pay Spurs or the Premier League directly for a HD subscription for the league or even just Spurs games, but they don't want that.
Exactly, I only want to see Spurs' away games, so cheaper for me to go to a pub and nurse an apple juice for two hours ;)

-------------------vic---------------------
-porro----romero---daves-----dog
----------biss-------gio-------------------
-johnson------kulu-------------gil
-----------------son----------------------

would like to see gil try the 10 spot too if goes a bit stale with kulu. all gils best bits have come with him being more central.

think that team should dominate the ball against west ham. if its a game where son is easily nullified by them then get rich on and get some crosses into the box.

Back
Top Bottom