Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same as v ManCity but with Romero in for Royal who drops to the bench displacing 3rd GK Austin.

So pleased we have the versatile Kulusevski who can play as an attacking CM - think we'll see a lot of him there in January when others away for Afcon

My only real uncertainty is LW but with Richarlison probably only good for 30 mins, I think Gil starts but is subbed in 2nd half

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Davies, Udogie
Kulusevski, Bissouma, Lo Celso
Johnson, Son, Gil​

Subs : Forster, Emerson, Dorrington, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Donley, Santiago, Richarlison, Veliz

I'm done with Richarlison being first XI player. He's an impact sub and no more. And to be honest were a club too big for him. If we can get good money for from Saudi Arabia next summer, let him go. Up top tomorrow should be kulu, Son and Johnson.
In the summer yes. It's heading that way absent a marked improvement. Only in the summer will we likely get the right quality of replacement.

Beat me to it ;)
Can you imagine going to work and having to do it with 4 cameras trained on and tracking your every move.
And then at the end of the day you had to sit and listen to a load of people dissecting and commenting on everything that you did?

some of who actually know nothing about your job, but comment anyway and call you all the names under the sun saying you're useless, corrupt blind, and any number of abusive insults - and possibly threatening you or your family.

It would be absolutely fabulous, I wish that happened to me.
:(

Based on Ange today, Richy can’t start yet.

Sarr for Newcastle, so there only one decision to make. Gil or Hojberg…

I could see Ange going Gil at home but given how much Wham love a set piece, I’d go with PEH. I’d bring on Gil around 60mins

Based on Ange today, Richy can’t start yet.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Exactly, I only want to see Spurs' away games, so cheaper for me to go to a pub and nurse an apple juice for two hours ;)
At least you made an effort.
I used to watch Spurs and other games in this pub and there was often a bloke there who used to get the best seat but never bought a drink. He had a quite intimidating demeanour and when staff used to ask him if he wanted a drink or told him to leave he just ignored them.

Can you imagine going to work and having to do it with 4 cameras trained on and tracking your every move.
And then at the end of the day you had to sit and listen to a load of people dissecting and commenting on everything that you did?

some of who actually know nothing about your job, but comment anyway and call you all the names under the sun saying you're useless, corrupt blind, and any number of abusive insults - and possibly threatening you or your family.

It would be absolutely fabulous, I wish that happened to me.
:(
I get your point and I accept they have a difficult job. But you have to admit that we have been subjected to several dodgy decisions this season (since the Scousers game - it's like we're being punished for the officials' mistake!
Our players have been kicked to pieces with little or no protection, so yes I do think the refs we've had have been useless and I'm not expecting any better.

Same as v ManCity but with Romero in for Royal who drops to the bench displacing 3rd GK Austin.

So pleased we have the versatile Kulusevski who can play as an attacking CM - think we'll see a lot of him there in January when others away for Afcon

My only real uncertainty is LW but with Richarlison probably only good for 30 mins, I think Gil starts but is subbed in 2nd half

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Davies, Udogie
Kulusevski, Bissouma, Lo Celso
Johnson, Son, Gil​

Subs : Forster, Emerson, Dorrington, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Donley, Santiago, Richarlison, Veliz
The ones away for AFCON are Bissouma and Sarr, Dejan is will not play in their positions.

Sounds like a standard weekend shift for a lot more pay and much easier work. I'll start tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom