Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A win is now vital to make sure we don't get cut adrift.

Win tomorrow and against Newcastle and we're back in business.

Worth noting that only 6 of our 14 games so far have been at home, so we need to make these next two home games count.

A win is now vital to make sure we don't get cut adrift.

Win tomorrow and against Newcastle and we're back in business.

Worth noting that only 6 of our 14 games so far have been at home, so we need to make these next two home games count

At home 3 of our next 4 games. Important we get back to making it a fortress.

Based on Ange today, Richy can’t start yet.

Sarr for Newcastle, so there only one decision to make. Gil or Hojberg…

I could see Ange going Gil at home but given how much Wham love a set piece, I’d go with PEH. I’d bring on Gil around 60mins
Hojbjerg in the middle with Bissouma and Lo Celso, Brennan back on the left side and Deki right.

I saw someone on Twitter suggest Jamie Donley start in place of Gil and I don’t hate it
I don't see why Gil should get the chop after 1 game. If anything would rather we go back to BJ and Deki on the wings if the physicality aspect is a concern.

Donley to come around 75' for some more senior mins.

Nah.

Must play good football game. Like every other game.

We play the same football we played against Villa the percentages are we score 3 or 4 and win the game.
100%

The only game we didn’t play good football was Wolves (when PEH and Dier came in and played retreatball), as well City first half which also has a caveat

I don't see why Gil should get the chop after 1 game. If anything would rather we go back to BJ and Deki on the wings if the physicality aspect is a concern.

Donley to come around 75' for some more senior mins.
Yep. It’s a completely different task playing City / Walker vs low block / anti football / Soufall shit

It's match day!

So Excited Flirting GIF

96th minute clinging on to lead

"Dear God, please let us win and I offer you my chastity and devotion"

97th minute. Whistle blow. Spurs win 3 - 2

"Yeah, scratch that, we've just won"

With Romero back we are clearly a lot stronger despite still missing VDV. Richy back gives us options and Sarr back v Newcastle it’s slowly getting better. We have to win tonight. Am i right thinking Newcastle still have lots of injuries?

I know the term “must win” often gets thrown around a bit too liberally but this really is one of them, if we’re going to kick on after the Man City fight-back, reassert ourselves at home and keep within distance of that top pack.

Let’s fucking do this, you Spurs! :tobyarm:

I know the term “must win” often gets thrown around a bit too liberally but this really is one of them, if we’re going to kick on after the Man City fight-back, reassert ourselves at home and keep within distance of that top pack.

Let’s fucking do this, you Spurs! :tobyarm:

Need 6 points theoretically tonight and against Newcastle. Could turn our season around completely.

Back
Top Bottom