Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's sh!t right now. We all know that but look at United, Chelsea and even City at present.

We know how this goes. The rot stops or the manager gets the boot.

We just need to keep believing.

Let's NOT lose to Newcastle.

Home comforts- hardly.

Last edited:
It’s bollocks

We all knew at 1 nil we needed another 3, I was texting my pikey mates telling them this.

Why the fuck can’t Ange play to the situation, instead of burying his head in the sand

We need to grind a win out somehow even if it’s ugly. We can play the pretty stuff when the first 11 is back to full strength.
Yes not having another way of playing or being a bit pragmatic at times will find you out in this league. Same was true under Mourinho and Conte, always the same gameplan, albeit the polar opposite of what we're seeing now....and i say that as someone who moaned about the boring football for 4 seasons but sometimes winning ugly is neccessary.

I thought they defended well. They stifled our attack, made us look predictable in that second half and then got lucky our end a couple of times.

We had games like this under Poch. Loads of possession, some swanky moves but no result.

Not dwelling on this one. We know we're missing Madders' creativity and VDV; we know some players didn't do enough today; we know we have to wait for the window/s to open to get new quality recruits and we know spam are still worthless cunts.

Onwards and upwards.
I think the difference is that we didn’t concede 2 goals every game!

We don’t even have many injuries. Newcastle, chelsea, United & Brighton have had over 10 for some games.
Oh come on

Sarr and Richarlison are only just coming back from injury

Bentancur - injured
Maddison - Injured
Solomon - injured
Van Der Ven - injured
Perisic - Injured
Sessegnon - injured

Let's not make shit up that we're not suffering from injuries.

Exactly there is no plan B either ,we’re not clinical but we will always concede as well

Evidently that Plan B was to have Porro pump some crosses in to Rich and eventually Veliz, but if you're gonna do that then why not mix it up and get a few early balls into the box earlier in the game when it's not so desperate?

Said the very same thing to my son at half time .

Had the Villa game feeling written all over it

Those missed chances keep coming back to haunt us
Been doing it all season, managed to score just 1 against fucking Luton despite creating most chances in the first 10 mins than most teams create entire games.

This front three is dragging us into the depths, we need to cut them loose. Except Son.

Oh come on

Sarr and Richarlison are only just coming back from injury

Bentancur - injured
Maddison - Injured
Solomon - injured
Van Der Ven - injured
Perisic - Injured
Sessegnon - injured

Let's not make shit up that we're not suffering from injuries.
That's not why we lost though.

Stop at a service station. See the result.

FUCKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFF YOU CARAVANNNNNNN CUNTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS

FUCK OFF!!!!!

Glad I’m away from it all for a few days. Walks on windy beaches and plenty of nice food and cold beers. Life’s good. Whatever spurs want to throw at me.

Bloody West Ham. Twats.

Back
Top Bottom