Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United. Thursday the 7th of December 2023 at 20:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I didn’t blame the ref for the defeat tonight although he was shite

I was blaming the poor standard of refereeing in general this season

We lost tonight because we were shite second half and wasteful first half
bringing it up randomly in a game we literally gifted goals away insulates that the ref was to blame and if you genuinely can't see that then that's up to you.

our team let us down again and it's a total joke how we respond to adversity.

we got found out. Went in 1-0 at the break having battered them for 45 mins and should have been 3-0 up. But no, spammers come out second half, we are obviously blowing after going all guns blazing in the first and they pounce on us. I think moyes done a clever job there tonight and as hard as it is to hear, we were tactically done over.
Villa and West Ham have done the same thing to us...
Two Claret and Blue clubs....

Burnley must be rubbing their hands against us in the Cup!

Forget about the players we don’t have available please, these may not be our first eleven but they are grafting and that’s all you can ask. A 1-0, though delicate, still gets us the three points. WH may get better second half but we’ve looked a much better team in the first and we do get better in the second half.
Only two players missing really from first 11!

we got found out. Went in 1-0 at the break having battered them for 45 mins and should have been 3-0 up. But no, spammers come out second half, we are obviously blowing after going all guns blazing in the first and they pounce on us. I think moyes done a clever job there tonight and as hard as it is to hear, we were tactically done over.
How? If we should have been 3 up they were lucky so. Tactics were to sit deep fluke a goal. Worst take from people tonight is making moyes out to be a tactical genius

DOOOMED

POOOR ME. WHY ME?

It’s not fair. The players are shit. The manager is shit.

Conte was right about this being a club that likes to feel sorry for itself.

Hope that players respond with some rage against the barcodes

Football rope a dope. Teams did it to us all time time in the dark days of 95-04. The amount of times we played well, went ahead and then get picked off for a narrow defeat.

So disappointed in that second half. So poor.

Well that was fucking shit. As much as I hate to admit it, fair play to West Ham for their second half display and they absolutely deserved it. The same as we deserved something on Sunday against City for our second half performance.

It's very obvious that we need different options up top. Johnson had a mare tonight and Son was wank again.

We need a proper CF as a different option to the way we play under Ange. You can have all the fancy fucking football in the world but if you don't score then you run the chance of the shit that happened tonight.

Aside from nippy counters; exactly what kind of chances are we meant to be creating?

All the ange-ball experts that professed to have watched loads of Celtic and the J-League; what kind of chances should be our bread and butter?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom