Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because two of our starting defenders are out. He came here to play. It’s literally the reason he was signed. And dont ask me how he should be integrated into the team, that’s Anges job. Maybe play Romero Micky and drag as a back 3 and put an extra man in midfield.

Bless his poor little cotton socks.

I'm sure hell get over not playing when both our centre backs are fit.

You talking about the game or this thread?
The game of course, I tend to scroll through very quickly a lot of what goes on in some threads.
Seriously, life's too short to surround yourself with such negativity and bad temper.
Over It Reaction GIF by Cameo

I'm gonna be in E17 round kick-off..... Anyone know of any pubs that show the 3pm games sneaky stylee?

If Dragusin isn’t In the starting line up today he will start to ask himself some serious questions.
No he won’t. I think he’ll realise that at the moment those two are in front of him. Next season it will be different as we will be in Europe and he’ll play more. Whether that is league games,cup or European ties then that remains to be seen. Ange has already said he’s been great about the place and is buying into how they play and been superb in training by all accounts. He’s still a young player and has just moved to massive club. His time will come soon though.

Because two of our starting defenders are out. He came here to play. It’s literally the reason he was signed. And dont ask me how he should be integrated into the team, that’s Anges job. Maybe play Romero Micky and drag as a back 3 and put an extra man in midfield.
So change the whole way we play to fit one player in? Won’t happen and I’m sure Dragusin and Ange would have had the conversation about having to fight his way in.

That's probably workable tbf, but Ange said the players missing are not gonna change the way we play, so presumably he means the formation too.....🤷‍♂️

The game of course, I tend to scroll through very quickly a lot of what goes on in some threads.
Seriously, life's too short to surround yourself with such negativity and bad temper.
Over It Reaction GIF by Cameo
Easy to be relaxed when the entire forum kisses your feet. The rest of us walk the minefield of saying the wrong thing and being subjected to a mixture of good natured ribbing , through pisstaking, not stop at vitriol and going direct to savage abuse . Strangely i think it’s what we all really like about it , or maybe it’s just me. Well the last bit is obviously less fun , but I do like the knockabout humour on here

Back
Top Bottom