Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the reasons we lost to them last time was that we reverted to low block ball and it stayed in their attacking half. I want the ball to spend as much time in our attacking half as possible

That must have had lots to do with Dier and Hojbjerg starting though? I didn’t see the game so have no I idea but that’s what I assume.

Bissouma, Sarr, madders in midfield. Son, Richy, kulusevski or A N Other in the other half of the pitch has to change this drastically.

Why do our injuries come in the same area. Both CB’s out at same time, 2 midfielders off to Africa and now 2 FB’s out together?. Having said that Porro has not been as good recently offensively and Udogie has made a couple of recent defensive mistakes. With Maddison back hopefully we can be on the offensive most of the time and it not be too much of a problem.

VdV has played LB quite a lot during his career and his speed against Neto would be more than handy but I cant see anything other than Davies playing.

He really hasn't.... That's just a myth someone cooked up during the trf window.

JEXcJFR.png

.............Last year was due to a big injury crisis.

4W / 3D / 2L

+ another 6 games as a kid in shitty leagues/U19s.

Well enlighten us mighty one, why would Dragusin start to ask questions if he doesn't start this game?

Because two of our starting defenders are out. He came here to play. It’s literally the reason he was signed. And dont ask me how he should be integrated into the team, that’s Anges job. Maybe play Romero Micky and drag as a back 3 and put an extra man in midfield.

Back
Top Bottom