Tottenham Hotspur Vs Wolverhampton Yam Yam Wanderers. (Sat 17th Feb 15:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna be in E17 round kick-off..... Anyone know of any pubs that show the 3pm games sneaky stylee?
country music dancing GIF by CMA Fest: The Music Event of Summer

Easy to be relaxed when the entire forum kisses your feet. The rest of us walk the minefield of saying the wrong thing and being subjected to a mixture of good natured ribbing , through pisstaking, not stop at vitriol and going direct to savage abuse . Strangely i think it’s what we all really like about it , or maybe it’s just me. Well the last bit is obviously less fun , but I do like the knockabout humour on here
I have no issue with banter and even piss-taking, I just have no time for the personal abuse and people going on and on and on about the same thing.
If that what floats your boat, enjoy it.

PS - don't expect kissing of feet, just a very low bow and a kiss of the hand will do. ;)

Back
Top Bottom