Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Semi Final tickets just arrived via email. Download to Google wallet.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I'll be there too, with my daughter & grandaughter. Grandaughter goes free, so it was a total of £30 pus booking fees for all of us. Great value.
They reckon there will be stuff to do, so I hope we can get there earlyish.

I've also got my fingers crossed that my granddaughter's stadium card will be functioning (she's too young to have a mobile phone). It was last used about 18 months ago.

Has anyone with a stadium access card received an email notification about the ticket? I've got my ticket, but no news about hers.

I'll be there too, with my daughter & grandaughter. Grandaughter goes free, so it was a total of £30 pus booking fees for all of us. Great value.
They reckon there will be stuff to do, so I hope we can get there earlyish.
We're in block 212, in the block behind the dugouts in the posh (padded) premium seats. Looking forward to seeing what the premium areas look like - apparently it's around £4K - £5K for an ST in our seats.

Get to go in through the big posh glass doors on the high road, decent for £50 total for the 2 of us.

I've also got my fingers crossed that my granddaughter's stadium card will be functioning (she's too young to have a mobile phone). It was last used about 18 months ago.

Has anyone with a stadium access card received an email notification about the ticket? I've got my ticket, but no news about hers.
I'd email or call the TO see if they need to email you a paper ticket for your Granddaughter?

Buy her a cheap phone you tight bastard and lock it in a draw for situations like this.

Yours,
Tottenham Ticketing Office
You know, that's a bloody good idea.

You see, the Spurs TO sorts it out again. Well done to them.

Edit: The wife's got a phone and she doesn't use it very much. I'll nick that.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to this, really hoping our ladies can repair some of yesterday’s damage and cheer us up!
COYS!
Maybe we should all start following the Women... Hang on, that came out all wrong!!

Honest question, and I suppose I shouldn't care 'cos it gives us home advantage ... But shouldn't this game, an FA Cup Semi Final be played at a Neutral venue?? ...if they're trying to get the Women's game in line with the Mens?? Or is it a 2 legged thing? I genuinely don't know!

Back
Top Bottom