Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got mine too. 😁
I’m actually looking forward to the game and my niece is really excited.
We're going to get there quite early so we can have a mooch around and go into the store. Will probably hang around in our seats for a bit afterwards too as we’re in no rush to get home. Hopefully the players come out for a cool down after the match so my niece can see them again.
Personally I take zero interest in the women’s game, but this is great to see young girls like your niece getting excited and looking forward to seeing the match and players in action. Hope they get a win!

Much better role models than idiots on social media like the Kardashian’s!

COYS

Fingers crossed our women can help erase the memory of yesterday with a thumping win this lunchtime, to put us into the WFA Cup Final.

It's being broadcast on BBC2, kicking off at midday, if you're not going to the game (which looks like nearly a sell-out).

COYSW

QRR3LFY.png

On the 33rd Anniversary of THAT Semi Final... It would be great if ONE of our Spurs teams could mark the occasion suitably!

The men failed miserably yesterday... Let's hope the Women make up for it in todays' Semi Final!

COYS!!

I’m looking forward to this, really hoping our ladies can repair some of yesterday’s damage and cheer us up!
COYS!
Maybe we should all start following the Women... Hang on, that came out all wrong!!

Honest question, and I suppose I shouldn't care 'cos it gives us home advantage ... But shouldn't this game, an FA Cup Semi Final be played at a Neutral venue?? ...if they're trying to get the Women's game in line with the Mens?? Or is it a 2 legged thing? I genuinely don't know!

No creating much up front, leicester look solid Naz on the break slowed down commentary mentioned it let the leicester defenders catch up with her.

Back
Top Bottom