Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloody amazing end to an absolutely fantastic season for Tottenham Ladies. Well done to all involved - including anyone who bothered to show up and support.

That was a quality effort. As was Baptistes one for the 2nd.
Great day out. Have to say,i like the Valley as a stadium
Cracking stadium (apart from all the red). Nice and asymmetrical, lots of character! My grandad was a lifelong Charlton fan, he's got a memorial stone outside the ground. Was always a fixture I looked forward to back when they were in the Prem.

Can I ask Mollie Kmita she played for Tottenham....yes? But now plays for West Ham...is that correct...? At the level of the ladies game is there transfer fees,contracts etc is it at an amateur level do they get paid?

Can I ask Mollie Kmita she played for Tottenham....yes? But now plays for West Ham...is that correct...? At the level of the ladies game is there transfer fees,contracts etc is it at an amateur level do they get paid?

Yes she used to play for Spurs. Im not sure they get paid much although Lewes Ladies (division blow us) get paid the same as the men which I belive is under £200 a week.

Wages is a bit of a sore point as the FA is to make/force WSL1 clubs to go professional from next season so it could affect Spurs in a big way if they were to get promoted his year.

The club would have to put its hands in its pockets.

Back
Top Bottom