Tottenham Hotspur Women

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised myself with my reaction when the second went in. Rather sheepishly had to admit to the Mrs I was watching Spurs ladies and they had just scored the winner.
Same here better half was out came home asks “what you watching” Tottenham! But it’s girls.........So!!!!

Well done them and well done also for going over to the fans at the end and acknowledging them for their support the men should pay heed! Tuesday nights in Colchester is not something you can decide upon on the day of it and a dare say it wasn’t a cheap night out!

I watched the ladies football show on BBC 4 earlier. I was impressed with the ( admittedly limited) highlights of the win at the 1/3 full Javelin arena, although how Wet Spam claim it as a “home” game at a neutral venue I don’t quite understand.

I’m compelled to say that the quality on offer from the coverage and play overall in the programme was somewhat limited, but that’s just to my untrained eye and it’s not fair to compare this to the elite level game we see in the premier/ champions league, that said hopefully one day the levels will be the same and any team with our badge on the shirt deserve support.

Back
Top Bottom