Tottenham podcasts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Theres loads of them but i only listen to the TFC might give this a listen though. From the atheltic.

Extra Inch is the best by far! Love the three lads especially WindyCOYS WindyCOYS top fellas!

Last word on Spurs is awful, horrible strained cockney accents (no offence) Ricks Sachs in particular dived me nuts with his hammy style and faux banter.

it's also 2 hours long.

aint no body got time for that.

Theres loads of them but i only listen to the TFC might give this a listen though. From the atheltic.

Listened to this on route to the game yesterday, it's very good! Kay-Jelski and James Maw (Spurs fans) are also very good. I Highly recommend this.

Spurs Pods I listen to are:
The Extra Inch (Tactical/Analytical spin-off from the Fighting Cock)
And now this one.

Others just tend to great on me, all a bit fanboy, turning opinion into fact etc..

Find I'm getting a bit burnt out with many podcasts of late, same to with Spurs specific ones also.

But a few months ago I came across this pod, it's bloody excellent. Very measured, no mass hysteria and fake rants. A couple of disagreements about players but well structured and reasoned arguments, basically I thoroughly recommend (I haven't listened to any since Christmas, so need to do a bit of catching up).

So I'm now dipping in and out of just 3 Spurs specific ones (in order)
1. The game's about Glory
2. The Extra Inch
3. A view from the Lane

Can't stand Last word on Spurs, that plastic no personality Ricky Sacks goes threw me

Used to love Tottenham Way but these days listen to Oh What A Night
Yep, I'm exactly the same on Ricky Sacks, can't stand him, find a lot of his positioning on Twitter as really embarrassing and that's when he's not posting lies and stuff stolen from other accounts and passed off as his own!

Last edited:
Gave up all pods about a year ago...just before we went to shit...

Gave the new one a go, had to give up after a few minutes...just seems a bit too vanilla...

The complete opposite of AFTV then.
Not really the old white men on AFTV keep doing racist homophobic anti semitic stuff, and tunning up women which gets them kicked off. Prehaps have a Word?

God...That actually sounds like a gag, but is scarily factually accurate. What does that say about the place. 🤔 With the obvious exception of the one that looks like Voldamort( he seems despite the ranting not a bad human.)

Last edited:
The American ones are entertaining (not overly informative) but they're pretty much dyed in the wool Spurs
Dr Tottenham
Wheeler Dealer Radio
Four Star Spurs
Talking Tottenham

Of the brits
Rule the Roost - is defo tops in my book
Fighting Cock- is ok but they save so much stuff for their paid subs the free podcast isn't fab
The Extra Inch - hmmm good analysis but they can come over sanctimonious and patronising

All Things Tottenham/ The Var Side/ Last Word on Spurs / Echoes of Glory all much of a muchness

View from the Lane - very Athletic readership

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom