Tottenham v Bournmouth (30.11.19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said before, a lot of the same problems still persist. And once this 'new manager bounce' has worn off, we wont be getting away with it like we are right now. The task is still the same as it ever was, the squad needs a big refresh, starting with the midfield and defence.

We were 10 times better than Bournemouth today, the score doesn't reflect the performance.

We go into 'shit the bed mode' with 10 minutes left and look so scared about conceding we forget to put pressure in their half. They can't score if we have the ball in their half. Sitting back and battening down the hatches until the game is over doesn't fucking work. How many times has it got to happen until the penny drops?

Thankfully, Mourinho seems the ideal bloke to sort it.

3 wins from 3 games is what we needed though. Great start so far.

Tiredness comes in at about 60 minutes for some reason...I guess Poch had trained the legs out of everyone. A few weeks and they'll be able to control the game for the full 90 (well, a few weeks after the Christmas million-games-in-four-days-nonsense).

No need to have let in 2 goals.

happy with the win but not happy with us conceding that soft free kick and then another soft goal late on.

what’s going on with our concentration?

atleast Chelsea lost I guess but we really can’t be going in to the last 5 minutes of a game hanging on all the time.

One maybe two penalties not given, 6 minutes added time for absolutely nothing (we didnt even take all subs before the added time), common fouls always going the other way around, this ref was ALL for it.

We won against two teams today.

Back
Top Bottom