Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like your thinking, but the chavs came to play. How many others will?
The thing is they didn't really bro. Chavs play boring defensive football, fullbacks barely cross the half way line, midfield keeps its shape protecting CBs, lots of professional fouls to slow the game down etc. They rely solely on the superstar multimillion costing attacking force to provide magic each game. Their tactics really are sit back, then let Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Fabregas, Costa etc do something and if they can't spend £30m on someone who can and pay him silly wages.
They started playing when they were losing, and they're hardest to play against when they're protecting a lead- which is why I'm extremely proud of the team today.

The thing is they didn't really bro. Chavs play boring defensive football, fullbacks barely cross the half way line, midfield keeps its shape protecting CBs, lots of professional fouls to slow the game down etc. They rely solely on the superstar multimillion costing attacking force to provide magic each game. Their tactics really are sit back, then let Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Fabregas, Costa etc do something and if they can't spend £30m on someone who can and pay him silly wages.
They started playing when they were losing, and they're hardest to play against when they're protecting a lead- which is why I'm extremely proud of the team today.
Fair points, especially about their fullbacks, but they did have a go at us which you'd expect with their team - they came to win, which is perhaps what I was trying to say. I don't remember 2 banks of 4 behind the ball, but then I don't remember much now anyway.

Went out to grab a decent bottle of red to celebrate and ran into an old high-school friend at the grocery store.

Caught up for a few minutes, and then I mentioned that I had come to get some alcohol "because this fucking game earlier, damn."
His face lights up "Who's your team? I'm a huge Man U fan."
"Tottenham"
"Oh, you guys played Chelsea today, right? I've got that waiting on the DVR at home. [he looks down at the bottle of wine in my hand] So it was that bad, huh?"
I am about to spontaneously combust, but I manage to keep it together. "It was... ridiculous."
"Ah, sorry. It's so frustrating. We're so far behind Chelsea and City, they look untouchable at the moment."
"Anyways, I gotta go, dog is in the car. Be sure to watch that game!"

And then I walked out the store making obscene faces.
tumblr_n74kz69axb1rvzu9do1_400.gif

Townsend in front of Bentaleb in this match spells trouble imo.

Bentaleb plays backwards...Townsend is going to get pulled all over the pitch looking for the ball. And if its Walker supporting him, then we are massively open down that side.

Fazio will get shown up here without the positioning sense of Davies.

Cant see any good today sadly. Its so tame.

Please post this back at me later when we win.
:pochsmirk:

Goddamn bandwagoners. Absolutely no respect for any of those

Went out to grab a decent bottle of red to celebrate and ran into an old high-school friend at the grocery store.

Caught up for a few minutes, and then I mentioned that I had come to get some alcohol "because this fucking game earlier, damn."
His face lights up "Who's your team? I'm a huge Man U fan."
"Tottenham"
"Oh, you guys played Chelsea today, right? I've got that waiting on the DVR at home. [he looks down at the bottle of wine in my hand] So it was that bad, huh?"
I am about to spontaneously combust, but I manage to keep it together. "It was... ridiculous."
"Ah, sorry. It's so frustrating. We're so far behind Chelsea and City, they look untouchable at the moment."
"Anyways, I gotta go, dog is in the car. Be sure to watch that game!"

And then I walked out the store making obscene faces.

This may have been said by someone else- but how great a hangover cure is beating those cunts?

Woke up feeling smashed to pieces. Smiled a bit when the cum bubbles lost to Southampton - but after we beat chelsea I cracked another bottle of rum.

This may have been said by someone else- but how great a hangover cure is beating those cunts?

Woke up feeling smashed to pieces. Smiled a bit when the cum bubbles lost to Southampton - but after we beat chelsea I cracked another bottle of rum.
I didn't feel well last night, so I went to bed early and slept in late, stone cold sober.

Yeah, I'm very popular at all the parties.

Back
Top Bottom