Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am still to come to terms with this result, it was not even the fact it was Chelsea, it was the fact that when we attacked we genuinly looked like scoring, Kane was immense yesterday but the midfield behind him, really put in a shift, I also Danny Rose had an excelllent game, Walker is still rusty but is showing signs of his old form and the smiles on the player faces like the usuallly moody Verts, just showed how Poch is building a great team spirit now the trouble makers in the squad have been dealt with.

Funny but yesterday I thought Eriksen was quiet.....worked hard but after scoring some importants goals it was only right that Chadli, Dembele and Bentelab stepped up.

My only question mark is still ovr Townsend. He has undoubted ability with his pace but he does not have the 'footballing brain' his decision making is woeful, so many wasted crosses and opportunities, if better delivery can be coached then he will improve.

the other plus side is that my boy can go to football training tomorrow with bragging rights over two of his best mates, there are four of them, two chelsea and two spurs, both Spurs have been to games and support the club, both Chelsea boys have the replica kits and have never been Stamford Bridge.............

sweet night i had,today awake very calm and satisfied,coffee and a cigarette now,and Spurs 5 goals in my mind ,2 days remaining until i start going to work ...here the nights are almost -25 Celsius degrees, Siberian,arctic weather upon us...Bucharest is frozen completely
Sounds like the best sex you have had!

the other plus side is that my boy can go to football training tomorrow with bragging rights over two of his best mates, there are four of them, two chelsea and two spurs, both Spurs have been to games and support the club, both Chelsea boys have the replica kits and have never been Stamford Bridge.............

Its like a micro sample of actual support levels

:bae:

...here the nights are almost -25 Celsius degrees, Siberian,arctic weather upon us...Bucharest is frozen completely

Let-it-go-frozen.gif

Today is getting more and more hilarious

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30653547
....you say that, but in the first act of 'Spuriness' of 2015, we can now ensure that the blanket wall-to-wall coverage of Stevie's passing will now shunt last nights' achievement WAY down the running order of any sports bulletin... if Sky go about it like they did when Henry retired... by this time tomorrow, we won't truly be sure if Gerrard's actually died or not!

You are right but you should not take him seriously, he just used the interview to heap more pressure on match officials. I would be more bothered if I were working for the FA about his comments.
well it backfired for him with the comments he made against Southampton with his conspiracy theory? It also deflects how poor they are at the back.we exposed thier frailties Big Time!

....you say that, but in the first act of 'Spuriness' of 2015, we can now ensure that the blanket wall-to-wall coverage of Stevie's passing will now shunt last nights' achievement WAY down the running order of any sports bulletin... if Sky go about it like they did when Henry retired... by this time tomorrow, we won't truly be sure if Gerrard's actually died or not!

Agree...said the same in the LOLERPOOL thread.....more importantly, the City will come together in mourning and forget the fact that Leicester scored to class goals in a minute to gain a point, and they had two dodgy penalties.

It still hasn't sunk in yet. Some brilliant performances. Harry Kane was unbelieveable. To do that against a top side shows he is gonna do great things for us.
From the way that he speaks and looks, I'm of the opinion that he is hung like a donkey aswell.

Still on top of the world 3 hours later.
Thats made my season.
I know yesterday shouldn't have been 'our Cup Final'... and maybe it's 'cos of the disorientation of the New Year that today doesn't feel like a Friday... but did anyone else wake up with that feeling you get 4 or 5 days after a Cup Final win, and think that the feeling of 'goodness' will never go away??

Its nice to read comments form the players reflecting on the great atmosphere.
It couldn't be anything else with THAT scoreline... even though I saw that someone in the (East Lower??) had brought in a 'Selfie' stick... you could see it during one of (the many) goal celebrations from the crowd!

...talking of which, it may have summit to do with them cutting away to the crowd a full 20 seconds or so after a goal has been scored, or even the 'Category A' status of this fixture which brings in a lot of 'Stub-Hubbed day trippers' but I was surprised at the lack of 'genuine, unadulterated mentalness' from the jubilant Spurs fans... you know, that swathing mass of bodies where you can't tell who is where... all jubilant fists, legs and heads merged together in one celebratory throng...
The shots of the East Lower, seemed, y'know a bit 'meh, just another 3 points'... now where did we get that idea from??? :pochsmirk::pochserious:

...oh, and how long before the CHEL53A T-Shirts and Mugs are brought out???!!

Jose knows exactly what he is and what he's doing......have to say, I still cant hate him.

He hates Wenger and arse, and I found it hilarious when he started high fiving our bench and cuddling Poch, right in front of the away lot at 5-3 down in the last minutes...must have pissed them off.

He tweeted some good stuff about Kane and Chadli and I saw him go out of his way to pat Mason on the back after the injury. Also gave Danny Rose a nice pat on the back after the game.

His beef is with the press....he loves the banter at English football. Always said he missed it when he was abroad.

I despise Chelsea, but not Jose. One of the few characters left.
No. He's a cunt.

The sickeningly easy ride he gets from the press here is why he missed being here. An eyebrow raise gets the entire press up his hole when what should actually happen is that his outrageous slurs on others should be further questioned, not giggled at.

To state yesterday that they lost because the ref wasn't up with play to award a pen that wasn't a pen, was special needs level bullshit. To cry about campaigns when not admonishing his cheating cunt divers is dishonest. He's no character. He's a liar and a cunt and no number of cheeky smirks is going to change that.

Cunt manager for a cunt team.

Jose knows exactly what he is and what he's doing......have to say, I still cant hate him.

He hates Wenger and arse, and I found it hilarious when he started high fiving our bench and cuddling Poch, right in front of the away lot at 5-3 down in the last minutes...must have pissed them off.

He tweeted some good stuff about Kane and Chadli and I saw him go out of his way to pat Mason on the back after the injury. Also gave Danny Rose a nice pat on the back after the game.

His beef is with the press....he loves the banter at English football. Always said he missed it when he was abroad.

I despise Chelsea, but not Jose. One of the few characters left.

One thing Jose has done is take all the limelight away from his team. They shipped 5 goals, have lost an 8 point lead yet the papers will focus on Jose and not Chelsea.

He knows what he is doing.

It couldn't be anything else with THAT scoreline... even though I saw that someone in the (East Lower??) had brought in a 'Selfie' stick... you could see it during one of (the many) goal celebrations from the crowd!

...talking of which, it may have summit to do with them cutting away to the crowd a full 20 seconds or so after a goal has been scored, or even the 'Category A' status of this fixture which brings in a lot of 'Stub-Hubbed day trippers' but I was surprised at the lack of 'genuine, unadulterated mentalness' from the jubilant Spurs fans... you know, that swathing mass of bodies where you can't tell who is where... all jubilant fists, legs and heads merged together in one celebratory throng...
The shots of the East Lower, seemed, y'know a bit 'meh, just another 3 points'... now where did we get that idea from??? :pochsmirk::pochserious:

...oh, and how long before the CHEL53A T-Shirts and Mugs are brought out???!!
There was plenty of 'genuine, unadulterated mentalness' in block 35, believe me!

Back
Top Bottom