Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt Mourinho will trust PEH and Ndombele together in a two considering neither like to sit.

in terms of players I think we have more suitability for a 4-3-3

Lloris
Doherty Toby Sanchez Davies
PEH Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

But as Mourinho likes 4-2-3-1 then

Lloris
PEH Winks
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane

I doubt Mourinho will trust PEH and Ndombele together in a two considering neither like to sit.

Lloris
PEH Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Lloris
PEH Winks
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane
This.
I still don't understand why people are putting Ndombele as a DM.

Lloris
PEH Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Lloris
PEH Winks
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane

Dier will start 100%. Sanchez is 3rd choice right now.

2-1 Kane and Bergwijn.

They'll score a pen given away by Doherty while Aurier watches like this:

:levystare:

Everton will be better than last season, so I'm not confident about this, especially since someone pulled up the stat about not losing to them at home since 2008.

Lloris
PEH Winks Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Lloris
PEH Winks
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane
Moura will play

I don’t think there has been a better chance fixture wise to get off to a good start in a season in living memory....we play City Nov 21st and have 8 games prior to this...of those 8 games only away at Man Utd “on paper” would be/should be, considered a toss up....22pts of a possible 24pts....Desire, hunger, energy, ruthlessness, needs to be applied from day one, chasing the pack post City and entering a horrible runs of fixtures through to Christmas would be a frustrating 1st half of the season...

aGLvZsm.png

Subs: Hart, Sanchez, Sessegnon, Doherty, Sissoko, Ndombele, Bergwijn

I'm debating whether to buy a day pass for NOW TV to watch this, as Mr Levy hasn't offered to buy it for me. Anyway, I might just give it a swerve and do something useful with the time and bake an apple cake.
Feeling so flat about this season, was hoping to shake it off by now.

I'm debating whether to buy a day pass for NOW TV to watch this, as Mr Levy hasn't offered to buy it for me. Anyway, I might just give it a swerve and do something useful with the time and bake an apple cake.
Feeling so flat about this season, was hoping to shake it off by now.

It’s nothing without the fans.

Back
Top Bottom