Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EhzUi95X0AIRwKx
Surprised Doherty is playing while nursing a nasty-looking wanking injury.

I hate Dier instead of Sanchez. Dav and Toby are our best pairing, even moreso with Sanchez not having to do a lot of passing out of the back.

I mean Stevie did play for the Netherlands this past week but the fact that Lucas somehow starts ahead of him regularly does my head in. Also not surprised about that midfield but it fills me with dread knowing that we're going to watch winks pass sideways or backwards for 90 minutes

Such a predictable and disappointing line-up.

I guess we can be happy that Sissoko isn't starting but Dier over Sanchez, Moura over Bergwijn, Winks over Ndombele. Jose showing that performances don't matter and that he learned nothing from last year.

Its going to be a long year if we keep seeing shit line-ups like this all season long.

i like the fact all the new boys are starting for everton. surely it will take time to gel especially 2 midfielders with no PL experience

Back
Top Bottom