Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can Everton sign James, Doucoure, Allan and you only buy Hojbjerg, Doherty and Hart? And still blame Mourinho? Tottenham in transfer market is ridiculous. In my team in Portugal, Benfica, we already buy Jan Vertonghen, Everton Cebolinha and Pedrinho (both Brazilian internationals), Waldschmidt (German international), Darwin Núñez (the most promising striker from Uruguay) and almost Ruben Semedo. And we have less money and a much worse league.

You don’t understand.

Transfers are super difficult. You need THREE people to agree.

I’ve realised we're shit no matter who plays
Messi could sign and make no mistake he would become Charlie Adam within a fortnight

Sign Big Troy it’s what we deserve.
I miss Wembley....NWHL must have some gooner shirts buried under it.

We are cursed

You can talk about the manager all you like, its up to the players now.

No intensity from them at all, just like under Poch last season. Something goes wrong and they give up. I refuse to accept that this is the best effort the players can give.

Back
Top Bottom