Tottenham v Man.City 29/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He does make good forward runs but never plays forward passes, that’s what I was getting at. Let’s hope he has a good game either way

This game is going to be all about us being able to win the second balls and making sure we take our chances when we get them. We simply aren't going to outplay City. Sissoko and Dembele will do this and hopefully Dier is on his game

What we DO need to make sure we do is use Lucas' pace by knocking it long for him down the channels and make sure we can get Lamela in the game as much as possible.

People wanted Poch to adapt to his opponent. You got it.

Stop moaning.
I hope Poch did not over react. I wish Pep shut his cunning mouth. I want Harry to have a hat trick today and show the world this is the fucking Harry Kane team.

Turn this in to a fight tonight instead of a football match and we may be on to a winner. This is Man City, not Barcelona. Don’t let the fear creep in causing mistakes, ride their sustained periods of pressure.

2-1 spurs Kane, dele from the bench Mahrez late consolation with us hanging on for fear life at the death.

COYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom