Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just ordered one.

Dancing-Spurs.gif

Plenty of Twitter melts running the club down over these without realising that for every one sold they will donate one to the local community.

I'm going in full guns blazing. See if I can get banned again 😂

Was a few months back. I think it was either a Woolwich or Dippers fan I was cunting off.

They let me back on when I deleted the post.
My boxing FB page (33k members) was banned for breaking international copyright laws regarding video content and obvs I've been banned from here via the clique.

Never been banned from twitter though. You're hardcore, not even Trump has been banned from twitter!

My boxing FB page (33k members) was banned for breaking international copyright laws regarding video content and obvs I've been banned from here via the clique.

Never been banned from twitter though. You're hardcore, not even Trump has been banned from twitter!

I did go a bit over the top to be honest. But it was fun.

Just a guess that there are better midfielders in the 20 man match day squad.

But another point of the post is to show we would have most of the squad in the match day squads.

Looking at the restart in Germany, there seem to have been more minor muscular strains in the opening matches than usual (I'm guessing its because there was a short 'pre-season' of 3-4 weeks), and if PL has the same issue, clubs will need to rotate the match day squads, so expect anyone who was missed out of the first match day squad to get into one of the later match day squad

Im sure I heard on talkshite that injuries in Germany were up 250% on normal.

How shit is that first Saturday?

Sat June 20: Watford vs Leicester (12.30pm – BT Sport)
Sat June 20: Brighton vs Woolwich (3pm – BT Sport)
Sat June 20: West Ham vs Wolves (5.30pm – Sky Sports)
Sat June 20: Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace (7.45pm – BBC)

not a decent game in sight.
Home defeat for Spam would be a great watch tbf.

Back
Top Bottom