Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it me that’s just a bit meh about this?
I’ve been completely meh about it. In fact I don’t think it should be happening. I would rather the season was knocked on the head. I’ve hated the football thus season. We’ve been awful.

However, I’ll be watching and nervous as anything. Won’t be able to help myself. Bloody addict.

COYS!

One of my best mates is all pumped up about this game. Saying how they're going to humiliate us now that their dab-machine is back. Basically a typical Manc fan. So please Tottenham, don't let me down this time, would love to see his face if we beat them.

He'll presumably give it his all to prove Jose was the bad-guy. :pochunimpressed:

Don’t think we will. Kane’s team looked like we were playing the same formation as earlier this year with Aurier on the right wing.
Decent cross for a goal mind.

To be honest, at this stage I don’t care about the results Just let me se Spurs play. Don’t even care if we get smashed. Just want to see the boys ruunin’ abaaahhht again.

It was odd watching that. Wanting attackers to score and defenders to snuff out chances. Talk about torn.

Gotta say, Harry looked rusty af unfortunately. Hopefully this couple of weeks of proper training will sharpen him up.

United's XI will probably look something like:

De Gea;
Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw;
McTominay / Fred, Pogba;
James, Bruno, Rashford;
Martial.

United's XI will probably look something like:

De Gea;
Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw;
McTominay / Fred, Pogba;
James, Bruno, Rashford;
Martial.
Pretty decent team on form.

Who would we pick out of that lot over our likely starting line up? We should match them up pretty well. And with the hone crowd behind us.... oh :(

Leys just hope for a good game.

Who would we pick out of that lot over our likely starting line up? We should match them up pretty well. And with the hone crowd behind us.... oh :(

De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Bruno, Martial all get in, in my view.

But then, it's very light defensively.

Based on the training game footage I think we should start Ndombele. Give him 10 minutes and make a change. We have 5 after all.

Last edited:

I know what you mean but there really isn’t any form. It’s like the start of a new season.

I’ve just got a terrible feeling Woolwich will do well. They’ve got the kind of players who are scared of home fans when playing away from home and hostile atmospheres. Without fans they will have less pressure on them.

They were doing training in small groups before, right? Perhaps there was a group of Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Tanganga, Cirkin and Lo Celso, one of those five has the virus, and the other four are being kept away for now as a precaution?

They were doing training in small groups before, right? Perhaps there was a group of Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Tanganga, Cirkin and Lo Celso, one of those five has the virus, and the other four are being kept away for now as a precaution?

Academy player has the virus.

So out of those listed it's likely to be Cirkin - though I thought he was injured anyways.

Still think it's Parrott and it's convenient he's gone to get his appendix taken out.

Back
Top Bottom