Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso, Tanganga and Gazzaniga (all players not seen at Spurs Blues v Spurs Whites practice game) all seen in training today.

Sanchez not seen today...…...nor Cirkin and neither seen in practice match.

Based on who's training, I think the team could quite well be:

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Tanganga* - Davies
Winks - Ndombele*
Bergwijn - Lo Celso - Son
Kane
If Dier and Dele aren't suspended for the game - then I would assume Dier starts ahead of Tanganga at centre back and Dele will start instead of Ndombele, pushed forward with Lo Celso abit deeper.

Which is a shame - as I quite like that starting eleven, though more of a 433 would be best.

I’d be very happy with that team, I definitely think it’s the way to go.

Although I have a feeling José might go for sissoko over Winks, which I think would be a mistake because it would probably mean Ndombele having to take the ball off the centre backs and starting deeper.

Based on who's training, I think the team could quite well be:

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Tanganga* - Davies
Winks - Ndombele*
Bergwijn - Lo Celso - Son
Kane
If Dier and Dele aren't suspended for the game - then I would assume Dier starts ahead of Tanganga at centre back and Dele will start instead of Ndombele, pushed forward with Lo Celso abit deeper.

Which is a shame - as I quite like that starting eleven, though more of a 433 would be best.

Quite like that team.

Think the bench is going to be very important in the next few games as the players will be suffering from a lack of 'pre-season' after the break (Germans reporting injuries 250% of usual levels).

So with that team, our 10 on the bench would be :

Gazzaniga/Vorm, Vertonghen, Sanchez (if fit), Skipp/Foyth (or both if Sanchez not fit), Sissoko, Gedson, White, Sessegnon, Lamela, Moura.

Notes
1. Dier and Dele will be in matchday squad if not banned - still nothing on The FA site, so technically not banned as of now.
2. Marsh and Roles were on loan to League 2 clubs. Usually loanees not eligible to play when returning to parent club, but that may be different with season being declared void ? So these two may be available for bench if required. Marsh played in practice match, much to my surprise
3. No sign of Cirkin in training in last few days.

I’d be very happy with that team, I definitely think it’s the way to go.

Although I have a feeling José might go for sissoko over Winks, which I think would be a mistake because it would probably mean Ndombele having to take the ball off the centre backs and starting deeper.

I'd only accept Sissoko if it's 433.

If its 4231 with Sissoko/Ndombele midfield 2. We are fucked.

Because it basically means we have 1 midfielder.

Still really want to see Skipp get a few starts. He could be the answer.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Sanchez - Davies
Skipp
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Bergwijn - Kane - Son

Gazzaniga, Tanganga, Vertonghen, Dier, Winks, Gedson, Sissoko, Lamela, Dele, Lucas​

no one will be surprised to know on redCafe they're all extremely confident of beating us and are certain they're the 3rd best team in the league an they'll get top 4.

such entitled cunts! it was only the 22nd of Jan they were all crying about having lost their club when they were in 5th after a 2-0 defeat to Burnley.

honestly what a pack of pricks!

Back
Top Bottom