Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have thought that this would have been mentioned in the press conf today, strange it wasn't.

There's a big Up The Spurs banner. (Blue isn't quite dark enough, but I'm content).

200.gif

Last edited:
I'm choosing to take solace in the fact that before Kane and Son went down, we were actually getting some very good results.

At the very least our squad is miles better than that shit XI Woolwich trotted out yesterday and I don't think it's likely Jose will play Harry as a LW.
I loved Luiz. What a plonker!

That will end up as a one man midfield of winks and everyone will be having a go at him for having a bad game. Sissoko isn’t disciplined enough to play in a midfield two. He goes walkies too often.

Our central mid options are a mess, I couldn't come up with any combination that made sense so i just picked these two randomly

I’m actually kind of hoping sissoko is starting wide right to track Rashford because aurier obviously won’t.

Then I’d go winks/locelso — Skipp — Ndombele midfield.

Fred and mc tominay destroyed us in midfield last time I want to see bodies in there.

Jose’s exact words on if Lo Celso will start tomorrow:

“Available for tomorrow, yes I think so. Tomorrow morning we will test if he is going to play 90 minutes. Is he going to start the game, I don't know but a difficult process for him.”

Pretty positive actually, although after seeing what happened to Woolwich yesterday, would it be worth the risk starting him? I just don’t know.
Does Jose speak the truth?

Back
Top Bottom