TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still see that twat Wiltshire orchestrating the crowd saying what do you think of shit etc, well unfortunately we don't have a terminator like Sandro but if this shit does play let's hope he comes unstuck big time COYS
May be Stambouli can take care of business

Still see that twat Wiltshire orchestrating the crowd saying what do you think of shit etc, well unfortunately we don't have a terminator like Sandro but if this shit does play let's hope he comes unstuck big time COYS
images

As each year goes by I can't help but feel more and more disappointed by the scum fans, to the point that their middle class, wine drinking, cheese eating, tarquin side parting, captain armband wearing, full kit wanking, corporate lunch box buying, knitting circle, non-singing, plastic flag waving, franchise football, first name player calling, desperate public crying, meltdown fan-base destroys what used to be a feisty derby.

These cunts are eroding this derby. "Spuds", what kind of insult is that? Seriously what the fuck is that? Is that all they have got? Six year olds have more than that. It's embarassing and cringeworthy. They are guilty of watering down this derby, by taking out the passion turning it into an online troll off.

I hate these cunts even more for turning this once glorious derby into nothing more than a playground grudge. I hate these cunts for killing football. I hate these cunts for watering down this special derby.

As each year goes by I can't help but feel more and more disappointed by the scum fans, to the point that their middle class, wine drinking, cheese eating, tarquin side parting, captain armband wearing, full kit wanking, corporate lunch box buying, knitting circle, non-singing, plastic flag waving, franchise football, first name player calling, desperate public crying, meltdown fan-base destroys what used to be a feisty derby.

These cunts are eroding this derby. "Spuds", what kind of insult is that? Seriously what the fuck is that? Is that all they have got? Six year olds have more than that. It's embarassing and cringeworthy. They are guilty of watering down this derby, by taking out the passion turning it into an online troll off.

I hate these cunts even more for turning this once glorious derby into nothing more than a playground grudge. I hate these cunts for killing football. I hate these cunts for watering down this special derby.

Epic post. I may have to frame this in my bathroom

Some good points - but what is that you're calling for - a ruck before/after the game?

Ill paypal someone going to the game 4 quid if they'll buy 10 Mayfair and hurl them at Szczesny / Cuntshires head. Not bothered which one, i hate them both equally.

In fact, smoke the fags and hurl the empty packet. Not giving them cunts jack shit.

Ill paypal someone going to the game 4 quid if they'll buy 10 Mayfair and hurl them at Szczesny / Cuntshires head. Not bothered which one, i hate them both equally.

In fact, smoke the fags and hurl the empty packet. Not giving them cunts jack shit.

Just photoshop a pic of them smoking in the car on the way to training, send it off the daily mail, Wenger will drop them from the team.

I hate these pathetic cunts. Their pathetic arguments about the last time we won a trophy, we aren't in champions league, all our flops.. They make me sick. I rate them as a football equivalent to ISIS. I pray to god its a Chelski repeat.

Guys I'm not seeing any in depth tactical discussion or game plans going on here?
Our management team, coaching staff and players can't do it without our help.

Fuck that. Bring on the pain.
wilshere_3053946a.jpg

5478535bb8975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom