TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

don't let common sense and objectivity stand in your way. We want a scapegoat, we want a hangin' and we need some shouting and finger pointing.
Dude-2C-You-need-to-relax-a-little.jpg

YEA DOWD WAS GREAT OUT THERE TODAY FUCK YOU TWO PRICKS

Funnily enough, this is the first time in quite a while that I am not too sad about losing. The season is still promising. There's a lot of potential in the squad. With 2-3 signings, we can improve to challenge for the title.
When we lost games under AVB/Sherwood last year, it was so disappointing since we had no direction and had no clue where we would go next. But there is a set strategy under Poch. There future really looks promising. The fighting spirit is absolutely incredible. Even if we lose in the league cup, get knocked out of the Europa League and finish 6th, I am actually with this season because there is a structure which we will eventually improve upon. In Poch I believe!

Just saw a lot of misplaced passes, mistimed challenges and being on the back foot..The goals were a positive. We would easily have lost that 4,5,6-0 last year. More spirit now.

Still seems like we get a little awestruck whenever we play there... doesn't matter what players we have... maybe it's all the flag waving pre-match?? How come THEY'RE allowed flagpoles in, whereas we can't even sneak in a bit of torn up newspaper without being strip searched!!!
Anyway, I'm clutching at straws now... tonight was there for the taking, we coulda gone 3Rd with a win... and yet somehow, we have several brain farts throughout the 90 minutes, Liverpool have now done the double over us this season, and Madio Balotelli has his first league goal against US!!
Fuck me Saturday feels like a long time ago...

who - their fans?
wow - fucking annoying yeah - but these are fans of a team that have a massive history as a club. Tad harsh branding them as plastic, just because they are committed
what you heard was a large amount of relief.
And that's what makes them plastic.. they come from all four corners of the country and support tis bag of shit club just because they win things... this = plastic fans.

What? we lost?! I just read 101 reasons why we would beat em on this thread. well id have settled for losing to liverpool & beating Woolwich. Rose still makes silly rash challenges. Prefer davies in games like this. Dembele was superb.

To be fair, both teams were very open and attacking. It's just a shame we spent he first half giving the ball away then a couple of individual errors cost us the game. Onwards and upwards. :/

Had we drawn v Woolwich and drawn tonight I guess we would have been fairly happy. As it happens we got 3 points out of those games not 2 so I suppose we shouldn't be too despondent
and THAT my friend is why your glass will be forever half FULL!!! Good for you, and that Positive Mental Attitude!!!

Disappointing result. I thought before the game Bentaleb would be really tired and expected Stambouli to start. I guess he must've been injured because he wasn't even on the bench. We looked tired and sloppy today, and the weekend's rest will do us the world of good. Also question the decision to take Mr 88th minute off with 20 minutes to go but he must be really tired as well.

Disappointed tonight but let's move on. Tonight perhaps a good reminder to not get too carried away with some really good performances and results. To be two points off third in February with a cup final coming up is far greater than what I was hoping for before the season.

My one legitimate concern is that Southampton at the back end of last year burned out pretty badly, and they played very few games. We're playing more games than anyone else in the country, so I hope he's learned to properly manage fatigue and can manage the squad accordingly.

And that's what makes them plastic.. they come from all four corners of the country and support tis bag of shit club just because they win things... this = plastic fans.
as opposed to the splendid crowds we have been having at WHL?
be objective Billy, they had to struggle and only got this result because we spoon fed the goals to them
they were stunned into silence and then let out a collective sigh of relief.

well id have settled for losing to liverpool & beating Woolwich.

Why?

We are easily good enough to get a point there, at least, and we should have got a point there tonight. If that aint frustrating, especially given who we were playing - their fans, their awful, horrible fucking fans, then I don't know what is.

who - their fans?
wow - fucking annoying yeah - but these are fans of a team that have a massive history as a club. Tad harsh branding them as plastic, just because they are committed
What?
History doesn't equal proper fans.
Proper club maybe, but fans were plastic.
So many tourists. Only one chant: Liverpool. Right at the end they rushed"never walk alone", rise that were still there.
Plastic plastic plastic.

who - their fans?
I'd never call a Liverpool fan with a scouse accent plastic. But would definitely call a Liverpool fan with a London accent a cunt. Sadly a lot of their fans are cunts

you need to grow up mate.
throwing bits of your teddy around and screaming and screaming until yore thick, won't help at all.
Hows your fucking juju now then?

plonker

dick cooper royal wanker of the seven seas, my juju is fucking great you sad old bitter cunt of a man

anyway have a shitty night you old fuck, i'm off to cook some dinner for my two beautiful little daughters

:dwi:

This team - it's core - is one I can really love. The fact that we are this disappointed with an away loss to £115 million spent-title chasing-Liverpool says it all really. We usually field a squad with an average age of 23-24. We are on our 3rd manager in 18 months time. We are going to Wembley in March.

I'm so very pleased with the way things are going and 4th really is a (big) bonus for me so the fact that we are so pissed off oddly comforts me. We are ahead of schedule so to speak.

We are young, we make silly mistake and have a hard time charging our batteries after emotional WINS against rivals. That will change in time. COYS

Back
Top Bottom