TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess it was always going to be tough following up on that performance at the weekend. Same thing happened after the Chelsea result, the Burnley cup boreathon then Palace...

Why?

We are easily good enough to get a point there, at least, and we should have got a point there tonight. If that aint frustrating, especially given who we were playing - their fans, their awful, horrible fucking fans, then I don't know what is.
We could have easily drawn both games too. Objectively i think 3 pts out of 2 hard games is decent.

We didn't deserve to win that but I thought a draw was a fair result, they were the better side 1st half and we were better in the 2nd. Both sides showed quality and sloppiness in equal measure, which made it an exciting game.

The positives were Dembele, Lamela and Dier. Also whilst not as sharp as we have been, I was actually surprised with the desire and energy from the boys considering how many games we have played recently and also the energy we have put into the previous games. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but may be should have rotated more tonight, I dont know, but perhaps it was not surprise that our best 3 players were the least used so far??? But we competed well against a good side and were not turned over like last year, so whilst disappointed we have still moved forward as a club massively in a very short space of time.

My inbox has just filled up with scum and a couple of London pool fans, that alone shows how much these cunts fear us.
Fuck them.

Wish people would stop saying we're going to be fine.

From the 19th of Feb to March 7th we've got 6 games, including a cup final, in 16 days.

On average we'll have 3 days or less before every game. That's not gonna be "fine" at all, and I think we're going to just have to throw the Europa games.
You said it earlier, 9 day rest. Come back after this with a vengeance and move on. In hindsight the team need a little spark tonight maybe a change or two. We are a very good side and will move forward after this. We showed fatigue as did they but they had the run of the green (and lumps).

I honestly can't complain too much - fantastic game of football; perhaps due to a lot of individual errors but it was great to watch.

Substitutions just didn't make much sense to me but I trust Poch had his reasons - on to the next one! COYS

dick cooper royal wanker of the seven seas, my juju is fucking great you sad old bitter cunt of a man

anyway have a shitty night you old fuck, i'm off to cook some dinner for my two beautiful little daughters

:dwi:
mmm
I'm bitter?

Look at your posts - you are lashing out like child
"have a shitty night?" Good lord, what is the matter with you?

You said it earlier, 9 day rest. Come back after this with a vengeance and move on. In hindsight the team need a little spark tonight maybe a change or two. We are a very good side and will move forward after this. We showed fatigue as did they but they had the run of the green (and lumps).

9 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game, 3 days rest, game, 2 days rest, cup final, 2 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game. Two days rest today made us look shit in comparison to the weekend, imagine what it'll do over 2-3 weeks.

If anyone thinks the next few weeks are going to go great, you're deluded. Too many games in too little time to recover and we're going to have to prioritise.

For me, I'd drop Europa, it destroys our league form and the chances of us getting all the way to the final are slim.

9 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game, 3 days rest, game, 2 days rest, cup final, 2 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game. Two days rest today made us look shit in comparison to the weekend, imagine what it'll do over 2-3 weeks.

If anyone thinks the next few weeks are going to go great, you're deluded. Too many games in too little time to recover and we're going to have to prioritise.

For me, I'd drop Europa, it destroys our league form and the chances of us getting all the way to the final are slim.
I agree let's drop it.
If we win it we'll finish lower in the prem.
And I'll have to spend a night in Newcastle.
AND I'll have to bother with a trip to Poland.
Fuck that, waste of time...

:adethumbup:

9 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game, 3 days rest, game, 2 days rest, cup final, 2 days rest, game, 2 days rest, game.

You never drop any game? you play to win them all. We rotate and take our chances, if it all goes tits up, it goes tits up. Learn and move on. Enjoy the ride, it hasn't been too bad so far.

Isn't it nice to be in this position rather than knocked out by SU. failed to reach the knock out in the EL and losing on sat against the Scum and being 8th in the PL.

COYS

Stop sticking up for Liverpool fans Mick Cooper Mick Cooper
WEST BROM FANS MADE MORE NOISE
just being objective

you have a selective memory, they sang their fields of athenry dirge on several occasions. The only point I'm trying to make is that your condemnation is hypocritical, particularly given the behaviour of our fans.
I'm no happier than you are with the result, and pissed off that we let a worse team than the goons off the hook

I don't understand why Sakho wasn't sent off for the rugby tackle attempt, and sad to see Bentaleb, Rose and eriksen play so below par.
We didn't play well enough to win - and slagging off everyone and everybody - particularly for things that our crowd have been lambasted for all season, doesn't do us (as a collective fan base) any favours.

I guess when you see Lloris make a balls up - you know things aren't going to go all that well.

Actually i would really go for the Europa. On our day were capable of beating any team in that competition. In the prem on the other hand were going to find it very hard to discover any consistency. I think the europa is a great chance for a trophy as well as champions league

Not a big deal we lost really. Just so Spursy to have the game winner scored by the coldest striker in the league.

Back
Top Bottom