Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a feeling Poch will drop Son for either Lucas or Lamela.. not that i think thats the right thing.

For me, Lucas & Lamela could well be starting this one. I wouldn't risk Son after his marvellous performance on Saturday. The way Eriksen, Dele, Sonny &a Kane knitted together shows hugely encouraging signs that need to be kept/ rested for the league due to the pressing required at the Emirates

I don't want to get ahead of myself but imagine the mood at the club if we know we have to go to Barca and get a win. What an incredible way to announce yourself at the Nou Camp knowing you have to be on the front foot. Could have the makings of an extremely special night

Do we think Jan will go straight back in for this? We're pretty light at CB! Shudder at the thought of Dier going back there.

IMO Jan will play as we have almost no other choice (unless Poch does something unprecedented and plays one of the youngsters like Tananga or Eyoma or even Skipp who played in US pre-season tour) , just hope he is nor being rushed back too soon.

Given Foyth is not registered to play in the CL, pretty much the only other choice is Dier as a CB with Winks joining Sissoko as the CM duo - and that might happen if Jan starts but can't last 90 minutes.

IMO Jan will play as we have almost no other choice (unless Poch does something unprecedented and plays one of the youngsters like Tananga or Eyoma or even Skipp who played in US pre-season tour) , just hope he is nor being rushed back too soon.

Given Foyth is not registered to play in the CL, pretty much the only other choice is Dier as a CB with Winks joining Sissoko as the CM duo - and that might happen if Jan starts but can't last 90 minutes.

Dele, Winks and MoVortex Sissoko in midfield with Dier dropping into defence. Easy

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Jan - Toby - Davies -
- Winks - Dier -
- Lucas - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -

Gazzaniga, KWP, Sissoko, Skipp, Lamela, Son, Llorente.​

Probably same cock size too!!

ssImwsb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom