Tottenham versus Inter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t want to look past tonight (even though I think we’ll smash them). But do we think Barca would rest players in the final game? If they’ve got top spot sewn up then I would expect them to. Their next game after us on the Tuesday is Levante away on the Sunday.

If they've got top spot sewn up then surely they would rest some key players at risk of our physical players injuring a few of theirs.

But even if they don't, we'd likely need to play a team of a similar calibre if/when we get out of the group anyway so it'll be a good test.

Once your inside Wembley can you walk right around ? Apart from the away end obviously? As i remeber cor west ham in the cup last year i went in block 132 but then remeber walking around and stood in block 113 i think next to away fans , wondering if its still the same?

Don't care how we do it, obviously hoping for similar levels to the chav game but I just would like us by all means nessessary to make sure we are setting up for a final showdown against Barca.

If we could do that, I truly believe we could cause a giant upset. That first game would have taught us a lot. I don't think we will be shipping that many goals again.

Just want us to give us that chance at least otherwise it's a pretty meh finish to our CL campaign.

Some forget we didn't have Vertonghen, Dele or Eriksen for Barcelona. They will all be fit for the away game. Add to that a rejuvenated Sissoko and Aurier and a hunger for the team to get through against a team already qualified and likely to rest players and its a different animal.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Tonight is the one we have to win first..

I need to stop thinking about the Inter and PSV away games, it makes me that angry.

In other news my current daydream involves us winning tonight, drawing at Nou Camp on 80 mins and the buzz going around the ground that PSV have equalised late in the second half

Watched the 5-3 NYD win against the racists as a warm up for the game on Saturday (so its clear that our performance was down to me, thank you).

If Rose can get back to those levels - the energy, the commitment, the desire he brings - then the team raises up yet another level imo.
Love the sentiment but that's nearly three years ago (I think?), so don't think he will get to that level again. However happy to be proven wrong, if that would be the best outcome for our team.

The big news about tonights game my attending sister is delighted with is Nicola Berti will be there at half time of course! The Berti Derby, time to roll out that classic again

Anyone know any half decent pubs round the Temple area that i can watch the game in?

In an appointment til 8pm so will miss the first half if i get caught up searching for a TV...

Cheers in adv.

Anyone know any half decent pubs round the Temple area that i can watch the game in?

In an appointment til 8pm so will miss the first half if i get caught up searching for a TV...

Cheers in adv.

The Albion 2-3 New Bridge Street EC4V 6AA

The Editor’s Tap 5-11 Fetter Lane EC4A 1BR

Both have BT sport.

Anyone in the Madrid sierra who is similarly struggling to make KO is welcome round mine for beers and #bAnTz
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom