Tottenham Vs Bolton Wanderers FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

great goal by Louie! Time to book those tickets to wembley!

One sour note at the end, seeing defoe being a greedy prick when he should have played in bale and then telling him to 'fuck off i'm not passing it there.'
I like defoe, but that was a cuntish thing to both do and say.

ah well.

wemberley here we come!

Jermain set up Bale's goal and I doubt Bale would've passed it the frame of mind he's in at the minute.

Saha has got mad tekkers. 3-1 was a fair result.

Que Sera, Sera...

YASSS!!!

:gazza:

We scored from a corner?

Earth-Exploding.jpg

I think what we saw there between JD and Bale is part of the reason we've had the dip... they seem a little out of sync at times our players(not to mention a few disgruntled players not starting as often as they might they feel they deserve(and some of them do deserve) )... hopefully the rest of the preformance today is a sign that we're back on track to champagne footy, and that the goals are a mark for us to start pouring em in!

3-1 and their keeper was MOTM. Says it all really.

Still, good to see us playing some shexy football again. And it was nice to be in a good mood whilst watching us play for the first time since what seems like forever.

My Mrs said "you're quiet tonight" because I wasn't screaming at the telly all game... :bentley:

linnet_spur said:
Dru said:
Defoe really is a cock sometimes

and so's Bale. Get over it. I bet the players have already, shame the fans can't.

Anyway, WEMBERLEY, WEMBERLEY, WE'RE THE FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBERLEY
Yea, Im sure you'd be saying that if Bolton had managed to equalise with a punt upfiled late on after Defoe decided not to lay it on a plate for Saha, then again for Bale.

Fine if we are 3 or 4 up, silly when there is only one goal in it.

But yea.

WEMBERLEY, WEMBERLEY, WE'RE THE FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBERLEY

Dru said:
linnet_spur said:
Dru said:
Defoe really is a cock sometimes

and so's Bale. Get over it. I bet the players have already, shame the fans can't.

Anyway, WEMBERLEY, WEMBERLEY, WE'RE THE FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBERLEY
Yea, Im sure you'd be saying that if Bolton had managed to equalise with a punt upfiled late on after Defoe decided not to lay it on a plate for Saha, then again for Bale.

Fine if we are 3 or 4 up, silly when there is only one goal in it.

But yea.

WEMBERLEY, WEMBERLEY, WE'RE THE FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBERLEY

And Bale shot from long distance when the pass was on many times tonight before we even scored. That's just how it is. At least Defoe got his on target. No reason to call him a cock.

Don't agree on Bale.

Defoe does it all the time which was my point. I know a striker needs to be selfish but its detrimental to the cause sometimes.

Savage showing his awesome football knowledge when he said he has no idea why defoe doesn't start.

Dru said:
Don't agree on Bale.

Defoe does it all the time which was my point. I know a striker needs to be selfish but its detrimental to the cause sometimes.

Savage showing his awesome football knowledge when he said he has no idea why defoe doesn't start.

Bale shoots on sight a lot. Defoe doesn't start because he doesn't have the attributes to play as a loan striker and we can't fit Rafa into a 442 so Savage can suck a duck.

JD has shot from and scored from that position many time and had his knob sucked from the fans for it. Swings and roundabouts innit.

Back
Top Bottom