Tottenham vs Burnley: Revenge of the Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This weekend:

Liverpools bench
  • Milner
  • 15Sturridge
  • 16Grujic
  • 17Klavan
  • 29Solanke
  • 52Ward
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
Chelsea's bench
  • 1Caballero
  • 14Bakayoko
  • 16Kenedy
  • 17Musonda
  • 23Batshuayi
  • 27Christensen
  • 31Tomori

Arsenals bench

• 9Lacazette
  • 12Giroud
  • 13Ospina
  • 14Walcott
  • 20Mustafi
  • 31Kolasinac
  • 34Coquelin

Utds bench
  • 2Smalling
  • 14Lingard
  • 19Rashford
  • 20Romero
  • 21Herrera
  • 27Fellaini
  • 36Darmian

Getting a bit tired of everyone acting like the rest of the top 6 are all like City except us. Our depth is no worse than any of that lot. You can talk about Lacazette, so what. Wanyama's out and we just brought in 24 goal Son and changed it up.

Boring and mis informed argument that our bench is somehow inferior to all our rivals.

Milner anyone!!!
That post didn't really make me change my mind, all have better options than us particularly in attack.

United have Herrera, Rashford and Lingard. Woolwich have Lacazette, Walcott and Giroud. Liverpool have Milner, Sturridge and Solanke. Chelsea have Bakayoko, Batshuayi and Christensen. Meanwhile we have Sanchez, Sissoko and Janssen. Ours is the worst out of those IMO, closely followed by Liverpool.

That post didn't really make me change my mind, all have better options than us particularly in attack.

United have Herrera, Rashford and Lingard. Woolwich have Lacazette, Walcott and Giroud. Liverpool have Milner, Sturridge and Solanke. Chelsea have Bakayoko, Batshuayi and Christensen. Meanwhile we have Sanchez, Sissoko and Janssen. Ours is the worst out of those IMO, closely followed by Liverpool.

So only attack counts......?

Weird. What if there CBs get a knock then? Or CMs....? What it doesnt count?

People want back up as good as first choice.....then they want 3rd choice as good as first choice to cover injuries.

Its fucking childish....people think we should have 3 Eriksens for every position now

Have to LOL at you bigging up Solanke, Christianssen and Sturridge etc....fuck me

DIPpfwCXoAANCvO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom