Tottenham vs. Cardiff - 06/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disgusting and unacceptable performance. Poch needs to fix this fucking mess.
I think thats a little harsh. Yes there were certainly some things that could've been improved, but did you really doubt that we would win? Created great opportunities, none of the players were having horrible games (albeit none were great either), and its a win going into an international break where hopefully we get some of our injured key players back. Im content.

Yet find ourselves 1 point off top with our best ever start to a Prem season. Without having our most creative player in Eriksen, an important player in Dele, our best centre back in Vertonghen and one of our best players when on form in Dembele.

#SeriousRelegationFears
Yeah that's all great, i'm sure in a couple hours I will look at it in that way, but right now I just don't see how you can not be slightly worried by a performance like that.

Conceivably we could be just two points adrift of the top by the time our rivals have played their games. I doubt that will happen but I'm surprised by how close we are considering the way we've been playing and the injuries we've suffered.

3 points all that matter. we have loads of injuries and are in poor form in terms of play. We miss Eriksen so much and others like Dele too, so I'm happy with the result. Our position isn't that bad really considering we've lost two games against rivals already.
Couldn't agree more. 3 pts in the bag. Now we just enjoy watching Pool and City knock each others head off. And don't forget Mourinho getting sacked coming

We would all love a more inspiring performance, but with five key players out, coming away with three is a good result. Cardiff is not an impressive side, but they are physical, and they played hard today, even at 10 men. I'll take it.

The important thing is using the international break to get healthy. We've got a busy run of matches coming between October 20 and November 10.

Let's hope a few picked up a "knock" and miss international duty. I know we are missing a few players but even when they were in the team I hadn't seen any excellent displays minus the 2nd half at Old Trafford. I hope we can get ourselves together quick because without playing at our top level we sit in 3rd. Would be great to see what we could do in top form. Go under the radar again and be up there late into the season.

A win keeps us above the scum for now and United now 8 points behind. If we finish above those two we get 4th minimum.

Yeah that's all great, i'm sure in a couple hours I will look at it in that way, but right now I just don't see how you can not be slightly worried by a performance like that.

We were the only team who came to play football. Simple as that. If Lucas, Son and Kane could score, we'd have been 4 or 5-0 up. Shit happens.

Back
Top Bottom