Tottenham vs. Cardiff - 06/10/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Leicester just lumped it long to Vardy every game and nobody knew how to stop it...

I’d like to see us mix in that tactic now and them. Bomb it long to Lucas, I’d guess there’s not a lot of defenders in the league with his pace. Would serve as a good change of pace (get it...... pace?) from our standard nervy dink passing out of the back.

Well, we are two points off the top 8 games in. Without playing well. While the league is in an infantile stage, you would have to call us title contenders, at least for now.

Let's see how we hit the ground after the international break. Man City don't look like they have the obsession of last season. Liverpool seem a little overhyped. This season could get very interesting.

The guy who sits in front of me ( Abbey Yid Abbey Yid will know who I mean) towards the end of the game was saying sarcastically, "go on Tottenham, fuck it all up, throw the three points away" as we were passing the ball around the back- with no danger. He kept saying it. He then left on 89 minutes, not even waiting to see the inevitable mistake which led to their equaliser, saying "I've had enough" and then "they should pay me to come".
I assume you jumped him?

3 points all that mattered today. We’ve had a busy run of tough games. Cardiff are wankers with the wankers’ wanker king as manager. What a tosser he is. We really need a collective rest. Fuck knows how or when we’re going to get it.
It was quite funny seeing Colin complaining about the red card. For pure entertainment though I'd have preferred it if Mark Hughes had been their manager - 5 minutes of eyes-bulging finger-jabbing mouth-frothing victim would have been comedy gold

:allitongue:

It was quite funny seeing Colin complaining about the red card. For pure entertainment though I'd have preferred it if Mark Hughes had been their manager - 5 minutes of eyes-bulging finger-jabbing mouth-frothing victim would have been comedy gold

:allitongue:

That’s just Mike Dean!

Back
Top Bottom