Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favourite line was:

Fakir! Off!

(Carry On Up the Khyber)
Carry on Colombus.

The worst of the lot and probably not a true Carry on, but they had one great gag.

Fella and girl looking at sharks from a ship.

Girl
"If I fell in, would they eat me whole?"

Fella
"No...I'm told they spit that bit out"

Just had the text through from club.
Really torn whether to apply or not, and have one day to decide.

Will certainly have the loyalty points to get a ticket, just not sure I can watch us live again under Mourinho

Those conditions of entry for the test event looks a bit random. 3 tests? One supervised LFT and two optional PCR tests just to go watch football. Fuck sake. What happens to those who have been vaccinated? Do they still need a test ? If yes, why ?

but the real rub is banning anyone under 18. That’s absolutely ridiculous and unreasonable. Younger supporters would really get something out of going to a cup final after the year they have had.

really disappointing,

Those conditions of entry for the test event looks a bit random. 3 tests? One supervised LFT and two optional PCR tests just to go watch football. Fuck sake. What happens to those who have been vaccinated? Do they still need a test ? If yes, why ?

Vaccination does not give a guarantee that you cannot pass on the virus. They are just being sensible, at this point we need to take maximum caution and then see what the data looks like afterwards. It may be that testing on this scale is overkill but better to be too cautious than not cautious enough. Testing is trivial, you swab your throat and nose for 10 seconds each and that's it. Doing that a few times is a small price to pay to be able to get back into a football stadium.

Vaccinated people can still infect others.

Three Covid tests , two at home and one at an approved centre.If this is the future (and I have genuine fears that it is) then I have already watched my last Tottenham game live.The long term ramifications for the economy and the mental well-being of humankind are absolutely frightening.

Back
Top Bottom