Tottenham vs City - EFL Cup Final - Ref Fucks Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Picture I.D
Three Covid tests
Masks
Draconian/impractical travel arrangements for City fans
No under 18s
50% of tickets for locals/NHS...
....who will probably all be wearing Woolwich, Liverpool or Man U shirts...
...and mixed in with us
All for a mere £50
And, in all likelihood, we will get spanked

I love being a football fan.

Last edited:
Picture I.D
Three Covid tests
Masks
No under 18s
...and mixed in with us
All for a mere £50

No one is being forced to go. In other games there are no fans, this is a start . The 'I want it all and I want it right now' attitude will lead us to another lockdown. Slow and cautious approach is the way to go.

Picture I.D
Three Covid tests
Masks
No under 18s
...and mixed in with us
All for a mere £50

Bollocks is it not ? You can have your ticket for free, you can pay. You can come in. You can’t. You can walk unaided come in. You can’t, so stay away it’s too dangerous.

here is a fun facts list

30/8/1919 - 15,000
01/09/1919 - 21,060
06/09/1919- 30,610
11/09/1919 - 20,000
13/09/1919- 33,172

funny that I can’t seem to locate a historic record of any test events being held on or before 30/8/1919 which was during the Spanish flu period of course....

highest attendance in the 1919/20 season was 44,268, a home match on 11 October to Clapton Orient.

I accept it’s not like for like, but I do wonder if the FA / Spurs etc banned returning soldiers who were vulnerable from attending.

Just had a text to apply for tickets. Gonna be quite a validation of the appreciation of Mou ball with our fans if we don’t sell 2,000 tickets for a cup final!

:mourshock:

Citeh into European Cup semi final. They’ll have both legs 3/4 days either side of League Cup final. They’ll probably rest a few so. Doesn’t make a huge difference really. If we play the way we’ve done last few months, their youth team would beat us.

Citeh into European Cup semi final. They’ll have both legs 3/4 days either side of League Cup final. They’ll probably rest a few so. Doesn’t make a huge difference really. If we play the way we’ve done last few months, their youth team would beat us.

Their 2nd string is Aguero upfront mate. They will smash us to pieces even if they rested a full team

They probably will rest a few but still have plenty enough to beat us, We all know our bottle will go.

Besides we deserve fuck all this season, even if we miraculously win this it won't gloss over this season having been an utter shit show that has tested the patience of even the most loyal.

Picture I.D
Three Covid tests
Masks
No under 18s
...and mixed in with us
All for a mere £50

I hope some of the NHS staff are proctologists, we are getting pumped and City will go in dry

They probably will rest a few but still have plenty enough to beat us, We all know our bottle will go.

Besides we deserve fuck all this season, even if we miraculously win this it won't gloss over this season having been an utter shit show that has tested the patience of even the most loyal.
Sad thing is is the embarrassment of losing to their second team. Laughing stock again

Annoyingly they don't, there's only one leg and that's after the final.

Weds 21st , Spurs v Saints; Villa v City
Sunday 25th - final
Weds 28th PSG v City

The Weds beforehand City could play the Ladies team for all the difference it would make to their PL title. DL will be wanting a win v Saints for the PL points and dosh.

I was hoping it was going to be League Cup 2015 in reverse, when Chavs had the week off and we'd just come back from playing a full team v Fiorentina (and losing).

I mean, we're clearly going to win it but we'll have to do it the hard way

:mourcheeks:

Annoyingly they don't, there's only one leg and that's after the final.

Weds 21st , Spurs v Saints; Villa v City
Sunday 25th - final
Weds 28th PSG v City

The Weds beforehand City could play the Ladies team for all the difference it would make to their PL title. DL will be wanting a win v Saints for the PL points and dosh.

I was hoping it was going to be League Cup 2015 in reverse, when Chavs had the week off and we'd just come back from playing a full team v Fiorentina (and losing).

I mean, we're clearly going to win it but we'll have to do it the hard way

:mourcheeks:
Well thankfully all those other 'ard bastards in this league are running City so close that will have to go full strength against the mighty, tough as nails, Aston Villa. Whilst our bunch of softies can have a nice rest with nothing left to play for against those double 'ard, nasty motherfuckers from Southampton.

Then, post final, City have a big semi on the horizon, whilst our lot can go balls to the wall in the Rumblows Cup Final, safe in the knowledge that all the following week holds is slippers on, mugs of horlicks, early nights and nice long lie ins.

Then again, their second string, u13 womens team would probably out play us in their sleep, so we're fucked regardless.

Back
Top Bottom