Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your exact words were you blame Levy & Poch, hence the blame culture quote. There's been a massive amount of supporters blaming people at the club, from its stadium issues through to its transfer policies for a fair old time now. Instead of accepting that injuries happen why is there always a supporter looking to point a finger at who's to blame for it?

You did say you blame Levy & Poch pal, thats why I said about the blame culture that occurs
oh shut up will ya
It's fucking Huddersfield.
Like it was fcuking Burnley and Southampton.

Pochettino needs to fcuk off with the players not fit to play sh!t.

Too obsessed with City already.

Be fcuking professional. This game is the most important until the next one.

Getting into the top 4 is still more likely to yield CL football next season especially as he stupidly thinks buying no one all season is a sensible transfer policy.

Don't undo a good week by being complacent.

Pipe down, bloody hell.

All you do is whinge!

Pochettino needs to fcuk off with the players not fit to play sh!t.

Too obsessed with City already.

Be fcuking professional. This game is the most important until the next one.

Calm down, dear ffs... What are you even referring to?

Getting into the top 4 is still more likely to yield CL football next season.....

....Than winning the CL? Ummmmm...:kanehand:

especially as he stupidly thinks buying no one all season is a sensible transfer policy.

....Not slinging blame about for anything tho, no? ....Absolutely not; nothing to see here....?

It's the era of Angry Yoda..... Park Lane Mark Twain Park Lane Mark Twain is right.... WDF you even pissed about, you whinge-bot???

My first PL game at the new stadium.

Huds.jpg

COYS!!

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Mine too, thank to Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82

Correct in this context because of the arrogant complacency that has no justification.

Lets be professional, send out a strong side, play well, get ahead and then think Wednesday.

4 whole days and more before then.

I actually share your stance being wary of complacency but I don't see what the panic is.

Once you accept that the absence of Kane/Dele stands to weaken us far more than some modest rotation is likely to.... What we talking here?

Davies for Rose
Maybe KWP > KT
Dav for Toby.....?

These aren't likely to overtly affect the way we play.

Have a cuppa and chill'.

With respect and I mean that, your post encapsulates exactly why we have won jack under Pochettino.

In Degobah and what other star-systems exactly, my little green acquaintance....?

With respect, considering the edit job you did on my post, it's entirely vague what you mean.

My post was a (half-hearted, half-mocking) plea for an explaination......You seem like your having a tantrum in reaction to a comment Poch has made..... Just curious as to what has you triggered.

Last edited:
Ooo, breakfast pie.

Touchline Grills, located throughout the stadium, serve a selection of food options from The Market Place and we shall also have our £5 Pie & Pint or £4 Pie & Soft Drink offers at all Tap Inns for the first hour of the stadium opening.

Given the early kick-off, we’ll be introducing a special Breakfast Pie, that will be included within the offer, with a Breakfast Pizza also available at selected outlets.

Back
Top Bottom