Tottenham Vs Huddersfield - 13th April.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Knowing how City play, I doubt he would play Llorente if Dele is fit. Dele, Lucas and Son in a counter-attack is a terrifying sight. Llorente might come in the 80th minute, like he did vs BVB, and prove useful then.
Probably right. The Llorente/Moura "little and large" combination looked pretty good though. Maybe we see that vs Brighton and West Ham.

7 goals scored, 0 conceded, 3 games 3 wins but teams notoriously struggle when they go into a new stadium, isn't that right Merse?

DReoLTwWsAAeUv8.jpg

I know. Just my prediction. He could go on to be a great player. Not slagging him off. Just from what I have seen nothing really stands out. Where as with foyth you could see that stand out quality quite early.
But imagine if poch let's any of our 18 year olds go. Way too early to write them off poch. Although I think we would allow it if poch does it!
I think Skipp will get a loan next year or the season after to get consistent football. And that's when he will start to be truly rated or not.

What speaks for him is that like Winks he is a very smart player. So it is less about the physical and more about the mental.

The future will tell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom