Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Jose came in he confronted Dele, gave him lots of attention to try to improve his form. That didn't work, so he has left him out and made Dele feel forgotten. It seems to be working.

Ben is really reminding me how lucky we are to have Reguilon.

Davies is nice and tidy but he's so slow and conservative, never takes a man on, rarely puts in a decent cross and constantly turns back to his CBs

Dele has been quality out there, fantastic work ethic.

I told a few that he would still be important to this team and I reckon he'll be back amongst the first team sharpish if he keeps this up.
I love Dele, but can't see him being a fist team regular. Don't see where he would fit in and who he would get in ahead of tbh. I guess his best bet right now is for the RM spot occupied by Lucas/Stevie/Bale but he has a lot of competition for that spot.

All good. No concerning performances. A few good ones, even from Dele thankfully. Against a bunch of farmers though.

Let’s just spend the second half dicking about and taking it easy. Chuck on a couple of kids for the last 15.

Ben is really reminding me how lucky we are to have Reguilon.

Davies is nice and tidy but he's so slow and conservative, never takes a man on, rarely puts in a decent cross and constantly turns back to his CBs
At this point I'd actually prefer to see him playing CB if he's going to be picked. Just doesn't have the dynamism/pace/dangerousness to be a full back in our system.

But hey, being at LB is fine for this particular game.

Heck, why play with any midfielders and defenders at all? Let's go 10 strikers plus Lloris.
——————-Hugo—————-
Aurier—-Rodon—Dier—-Reggie
——-Ndombele—-Hjojberg——
Bale———-Kane—————Son
——————-Vinnie——————
:mourbringit:

Back
Top Bottom