Tottenham Vs Ludogorets, Europa League - Thurs 26th Nov - KO 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4-0 FT.

What an enjoyable watch. Lovely stuff in the first half. As easy of a game as we could have liked especially with Chelsea at the weekend. Also nice to see the kids get a kick about out there. Really nice touch and great experience for them.

Roll on Chelsea.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who hopes Dele proves me wrong, a sound performance today, I didn’t think he had it in him still but it seems like there is still a player there ! Come on Dele lad if we can get the old you back then wow!

I know this trophy is important to us, but surely he has to rest Son and Kane for this?

We are seeing players all around the league dropping like flies with muscle injuries (see Toby) we can't afford that to happen to Kane or Son so they should be wrapped in cotton wool.

We must have enough to beat Ludo without risking them?

Any streams anyone?

For tomorrow
york mountains GIF

Back
Top Bottom