Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the fuck is happening with this hand ball rule, surely there needs to be some kind of inquisition into this, how the fuck can we make a change to this horseshit? Somebody in the governing body of football has involved their ego into this or something because how anyone can justify this madness continuing is beyond me. And this isn’t a knee jerk reaction to this match, the calls have been shit all season.

Apologies for the swearing, I’m livid

I need to say this because it's bothered me this entire game, this ref is a fraud!

Honestly, we have played really well considering we are up against 12 men, blatant handball not given, constant fouls given to Newcastle for nothing, pathetic, fucking utterly pathetic.

Even the time he added on to added time at half time only stood while the ball was in our half, the second we crossed the half way line he blew the whistle and I even said to my mrs before "the second the ball goes into their half he will blow the whistle" and he did, so fucking obvious.

The fact he gave that as a handball is a fucking joke honestly, just corrupt bollocks all over.

If anyone is in any doubt about how much this handball rule is fucking the league, Newcastle created fuck all and their appeals for a handball were incessant every time the ball came into our box.

This is an embarassment and the proof of that will be when the FA scraps it.

They should never have had that free kick in the first fucking place. Go back and look at the 'foul' as the Toon player launches himself into PEH. Fucking disgrace

Back
Top Bottom