Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow - this escalated quickly...
Only 'cos he mentioned Hervetz/Chelsea... nothing to do with today!
But hey, tell me who HASN'T been to a Spurs Chelsea game without Nazi hissing?? You telling me they ain't sympathisers?? Fuck 'em... fuck 'em all...
or maybe I mhissssssssssheard?

FUCK FOOTBALL. GAME IS DEAD. HANDBALL RULE A DISGRACE.

Dominate a match. Should be 4 up in first half. Control the second half albeit not free-flowing. Only to get fucked in the arse at the end.

And FUCK OFF Souness - talking out your moutherfucking arse.

This game is a fucking JOKE
So with this new rule EVERYTHING that hits arms are penaltys, ridicoulus???!!!!
We should have had 2 penaltys then, but the fucking Sky didn´t even bother showing the replays the cunts, because they knew!!!!

This is fucking serious, the league is rigged big time, and the FA have an clear agenda against Spurs!

The shit teams will start hitting everything into the box now and getting penaltys.

And somehow and in a strange way VAR always seem to favour ManUre, Liverpool, and ManCity, this is fucking sickening.

Having said that, we should have killed this in the first half. We are not deadly enough when creating chances.

...stop blaming "the rule" - the refs have discretion over which alleged incidents are reviewed and have arbitrarily and capriciously applied "the rule" when they looked at Dier while ignoring multiple incidents in the opponents' box...
COYS

Those saying we should have put the game away, I say “fuck you”. We have earned the right to those 3 points today and it has been stolen.

It’s an utter disgrace.

We have to be smarter, the rules are fucked but we have to be smarter. It’s always us. Champions League final is not the first time, we always do dumb shit. We had only just had a warning with the hand ball appeal, Newcastle were doing nothing but appealing for hand balls, so keep ur fuckn hands down just that one time, even I f it means u can’t jump as well. But it was not even a foul in the first place, plus it was offside like Son last season no?

But if Dier didn't jump for that ball and they scored he would be ripped to shreds on here.

He did nothing wrong in that situation. There is absolutely no blame on the players for this for me

Fucking fuming!

Excellent first half, created GOOD chances against a low-block back 5.

2nd half whilst I didn't enjoy it but this was Jose ball, we denied them everything, in fact the best chances came when Davies whacked the ball at PEH BUT coaching to sit on a 1-0 lead when the laws of the game have become weighted in the favour of a penalty been given, especially when a side like Newcastle will look to push in the last 5 mins when nothing to lose.

Not sticking around going to try and get over this with a roast chicken, I'm done with football for today.

Anyone got David Elleray's address?

I'm fucked if I am putting anymore money into the Premier League.

I will always be Spurs but my cash will be going into non-league from now on.

VAR and now this handball rule are the final nails in the coffin.

RIP.
The revolution is growing & quickly on the way to double figures.

Is this a Premier League rule or a IFAB rule? I presume if it's PL it can be changed but FIFA I would expect it not to be changed until the end of the season.
This is a joke in general. EPL's referees have such a lock understanding of the game. It clearly that they do not imply IFAB's rulebook

We played really well today

Have to try and take this out of it

But football is on a real slippery slope
Mate I don't even want to watch football any more. Utter sickener.
VaR isn't the problem. It is the rules/laws VAR is told to strictly govern. It is farcical. I thought after last season's introduction it could only get better. Kudos to them for somehow managing to screw it up even more. Bravo

Back
Top Bottom