Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JJ hasn’t been bitching about us at all and I’ve been listening closely to commentary! Bunch of overly sensitive teenagers bringing this one up. He said the two yellows Zaha received don’t really equate in proportion to a red and I’d be I inclined to agree .. Davidson player Zaha big time for that second
agree

you can clearly tell he's pro spurs and actually supports us and wants us to do well without being as biased as the Sky lot.

First 25mins I thought we were in for a long afternoon but that 10min period where we really turned it on was quality. Really nice to have the ability to shift into gear properly and see some nice stuff.

Lucas looking like a real player under Conte, like many others. What a nice late Xmas present this is turning out to be !

I'm talking about his jogging affecting the tempo and intensity of the whole team.

If you don't understand that, just go away.

Not in the mood
Where's he meant to run to has to be a pass to expect. Clearly he knows better then you do. Maybe try and understand that. He got one pass into him and he puts it away. He is always there if we actually look for him.

If Harry goes on a run and scores something like 5 in 6, I genuinely fear for sammyspurs' health. How is he doing by the way? I'm guessing he went very quiet when Harry scored?

Up to the first goal, that was awful.

Conte needs to stick Kane behind Son and Lucas and let them drive the pressing, to gear up the team.

Don't like seeing teams work up their game so easily against us.

Back
Top Bottom