Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucas is such a quick player and remarkably strong for a little guy, I think having a clear attacking system works for him, without it he looks erratic but with confidence and structure he is very dangerous.
Incredible to see him basically dunk on 6’4 Anderson for her goal. Anderson has 10 inches on Lucas.

Like you said, very strong and an incredible athlete.

The thing I’m really loving about this Conte team is that I look at the sub bench and it’s full of players who performed well in their last couple of games. When I looked at the same sub bench under Nuno it was depressing trying to think who might positively influence the game.

with the same players we seem to have much more squad depth.

hpBylhQ-

No Idea how they got on.

Not trolling at all to point out the truth about what a piece of shit Lucas is.
1) He’s not a piece of shit. Whatever you think of him as a player, he’s a hard worker and a good bloke. That description is out of line.

2) Even if you think he’s shit (and I’m not his biggest fan), any attacking player with 2 assists and a goal, which he helped to craft as well as score, deserves praise from every single Spurs fan. It doesn’t mean you think he’s Messi, or that your previous opinion of him was wrong, just that today he’s delivered what you want from an attacking player.

I would say you’re acting like a sour child, but let’s be honest, you’re actually acting like a cunt.

Solid win. The sort you see regularly from good sides who haven’t played spectacularly.

Lovely feeling around the club right now.

I don't think anyone has really stood out, I would probably say Skipp if I had to choose one player.

Moura has not been good at all, in my view.
fair do's though mate - it's pretty obvious that you know cock all about football
so that's why your view is so poor.

maybe barge spotting would be more your level?

fresh air still, but not so fast.

1) He’s not a piece of shit. Whatever you think of him as a player, he’s a hard worker and a good bloke. That description is out of line.

2) Even if you think he’s shit (and I’m not his biggest fan), any attacking player with 2 assists and a goal, which he helped to craft as well as score, deserves praise from every single Spurs fan. It doesn’t mean you think he’s Messi, or that your previous opinion of him was wrong, just that today he’s delivered what you want from an attacking player.

I would say you’re acting like a sour child, but let’s be honest, you’re actually acting like a cunt.

Solid win. The sort you see regularly from good sides who haven’t played spectacularly.

Appreciate the post but no point in trying to reason with Igula Igula . He’s a muppet.

I've slagged off Lucas a lot, dont think he has much of a football brain but my biggest beef is he played most games and didnt weigh in with goals or assists, bar his first full season. But if thats changed, which it looks like it has then great. Still not sure he's a longer term answer and think we can upgrade but he deserves his place in the side at the moment.

He is a piece of shit if you look at his political views and as a player he is god awful and useless.

He did nothing on the goals or assists but be lucky to be in the right place for others to do the work.

I am only acting like a supporter who has no desire to see shit players on his team and wants it to do well.

Back
Top Bottom