Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is a piece of shit if you look at his political views and as a player he is god awful and useless.

He did nothing on the goals or assists but be lucky to be in the right place for others to do the work.

I am only acting like a supporter who has no desire to see shit players on his team and wants it to do well.
Sarcastic U Mad GIF by Superstore

I've slagged off Lucas a lot, dont think he has much of a football brain but my biggest beef is he played most games and didnt weigh in with goals or assists, bar his first full season. But if thats changed, which it looks like it has then great. Still not sure he's a longer term answer and think we can upgrade but he deserves his place in the side at the moment.
let me help you explain

What was the view on the red card? Looked like Emerson went down pretty easy to me but I didn't have the best view

It was Sanchez, who clearly played Zaha. Maybe afters from the earlier game in September? He had Zaha's number.

Both were probably soft yellows, but when you've been booked, it's normally a good idea not to aggressively grapple and throw someone to the ground.

It was Sanchez, who clearly played Zaha. Maybe afters from the earlier game in September? He had Zaha's number.

Both were probably soft yellows, but when you've been booked, it's normally a good idea not to aggressively grapple and throw someone to the ground.
Sanchez did go down easy enough but was stupid from zaha. In fairness to sanchez he didnt hold his face or anything

Back
Top Bottom